Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy - Ch. 7

I am tentatively hopeful - I just want them all to be happy 😭

Dex-chan lover
She knows you left her there to get beaten up. You didn't do anything while she was getting beaten up. When she sees you and panics, your first reaction is to laugh? Are you sure you're not also a villainess?

Dex-chan lover
Oh thanks God, a step into true love... if we had another episode of bullying I wouldn't know what to do.
I wonder what's that, that makes her so scary to her.

Fed-Kun's army
This left a confused taste.. it's horrible but sweet..
I hope it changes with time

thank you so much for the chapter <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Fed-Kun's army
These character actions are confusing... MC is supposed to be a 29 yr old and yet she doesn't seem to be acting any different from when she was in HS the first time. I get HS trauma is difficult to deal with, but at the very least she should have more confidence since she knows what will happen. Instead she's sitting around being a punching bag, while her love does absolutely nothing and is a total bystander to the violence. Nothing about the love interest has made her appealing, because the love interest has yet to do barely anything. I'm so confused about how these people act

I don’t get it at all. In what universe does it make sense to keep the fact that you’re being bullied a secret!? Do they care about the bullies!? Does it have to do with pride!? Why doesn’t she fight back if it’s a girl the same age and size that she is!? I don’t even know how the protagonist got to live to 29 years old with a complete lack of basic logic!

@skilodracus
I agree, what's the point of the time travel premise if she reacts to everything the same way as she did the first time? She keeps reminding the reader that she's actually 29 but it doesn't stop things from playing out as clichéd as if she wasn't.

@Greenperson47
sometimes its better to keep it a secret.
when i was in grade four~ i used to get bullied by a bunch of grade eights. whenever i told anyone, it always led to me getting choked out lol the teachers only gave them warnings

but yeah, she should probably report it to the police cause i dont think no one else is gonna help jajajaja

@skilodracus I agree, the trauma part and she still can't deal with the aggressor, I even understand, but as she acts with everything else I find it annoying because she continues to act as if she were not 29 years old. And the fact that romantic interest in knowing and doing nothing is even worse.

Yeah, I never understand the whole bullying thing. I was never bullied by anyone more than once when I changed schools. Then again, immediately getting punched in the jaw or beaten down by the person you just tried to bully can be an enlightening experience for a ne'er-do-well.
*shrugs*

Fed-Kun's army
She knows you left her there to get beaten up. You didn't do anything while she was getting beaten up. When she sees you and panics, your first reaction is to laugh? Are you sure you're not also a villainess?
I guess you know by now but I would guess she has her own problems... she didn't killed herself for no reason.

Fed-Kun's army
I probably should not read the comments here. You guys are really the worst... Continuing victim blaming, as if you could do any better; perhaps some of you haven't been bullied. I hope that y'all won't experience getting bullied so that you can a little bit understand her situation. Don't be so insensitive, she deserves better.

Users who are viewing this thread