Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy

Honestly, most of the really great mangas and manhwas are either short or abandoned!.. I guess masterpieces take a lot of time... But the raws are finished for this one, just need a translator san to continue :(

i have been waiting for so long am i going to have to wait for 2 years or more years like for informal romance D: its ok ill wait, waiting for good manhwas like this are worth all the time :)

thanks for the update, i love this story so so much!! hope they translate the rest, even if it takes some time, its worth the wait

Aggregator gang
I like this series but it really is just
Grown adult woman goes back in time and cries because she got called gay by a schoolgirl: the series

i was so excited to read this story, but thought the translator had dropped it! thank you soooo much to the team for the new updates, it made me so happy

Uou, nem esperava ver mais desse manga, acho que é quase uma relíquia mas o verdadeiro tesouro são os amigos que traduzimos no caminho

Finally happy ending. But still this time travel thing always confusing. How the hey they're still alive?

Users who are viewing this thread