Dandadan - Ch. 136 - It's, Like, a Board Game

Dex-chan lover
Ohmigosh, Zuma looks badass, is badass and seems super cool when transformed and per usual!
Okarun is cool in his granny form, but AZuma is giving him a run for his money! I'm so hype for this dude.

The questions remain: Where is the ball? How is he using Okarun's ball? Are they compatible for exchange/replacement and stuff, like maybe for (outer) organ donation? How did the ball get to him? Ball, ball, ball.

And Ayase is cute as ever.

Dex-chan lover
Is there a way to properly see the double page spread as it was meant to be? These were especially awesome
I knew this Zuma Unji guy was going to be a cool character, but oh boy he delivered! Just back off of Momo, she's already taken (hoping he lives by the same "honorable delinquent" moral code as that giant "chairman Mao" guy from his school)

Dex-chan lover
I continue to be impressed by the author's creativity, utilizing the familiar in unexpected directions to create such wholly thrilling action :thumbsup:

Dex-chan lover
Is there a way to properly see the double page spread as it was meant to be? These were especially awesome
I knew this Zuma Unji guy was going to be a cool character, but oh boy he delivered! Just back off of Momo, she's already taken (hoping he lives by the same "honorable delinquent" moral code as that giant "chairman Mao" guy from his school)

Are you on mobile or desk/laptop? I'm on my laptop, so usual web browser. Once you are in the chapter, briefly appear on the top bar with the "Manga Plus by Shueisha" Luffy icon, manga name and chapter guide, opposite right is the three vertical dots. Click on it = reading setting = choose horizontal for double-spread and printed manga format.

Sorry, I screen caped but site doesn't allow direct upload.

Anyway, short for web browsers: Click on chapter = Top bar: Luffy icon -> Manga name & Chapter guide -> 3 vertical dots (right) = reading setting.

Hope this helps.

Double-page supporter
guy might be hot and all, but okarun is takakura ken... the real deal :LOL:

Dex-chan lover
Are you on mobile or desk/laptop? I'm on my laptop, so usual web browser. Once you are in the chapter, briefly appear on the top bar with the "Manga Plus by Shueisha" Luffy icon, manga name and chapter guide, opposite right is the three vertical dots. Click on it = reading setting = choose horizontal for double-spread and printed manga format.

Sorry, I screen caped but site doesn't allow direct upload.

Anyway, short for web browsers: Click on chapter = Top bar: Luffy icon -> Manga name & Chapter guide -> 3 vertical dots (right) = reading setting.

Hope this helps.
Thank you kind sir!

Dex-chan lover
i guess zuma uses the powers of the youkai kasa-obake : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kasa-obake

a kasa-obake only has 1 eye , and it wears a wood sandal . zuma 's youkai form also has these things .

his weapons are gun-umbrellas , lol ( in final fantasy 8 , there are the gun-blade weapons ) .
when he pulls the triggers of his gun-umbrellas , they will shoot out bullets / shock-waves / explosions to destroy the enemies .

page 16 :
inside the body of the giant warrior , i see some sweet cakes and sweet candies .

Users who are viewing this thread