Dandadan - Ch. 149 - That Devil, The Fairy-Tale Card

Dex-chan lover
I give my heartfelt thanks to the author for dunking on the "Snap out of it! Your friends believe in you!" trope and even punishing Ayase for attempting to try that low-hanging fruit in this manga. I would have been extremely disappointed if that worked.

Dex-chan lover
Welp... that escalated quickly.

If Zuma can overcome the mind-control he has to remember one thing... impulses aren't truth just because they are sincere.

We all have desires and wants that run around in our minds that if left free could bring hurt to others, sometimes we can filter them and satisfy them, others we need to keep them away.

His anger is understandable, he lived a harsh life... but his resentment doesn't define him... his courage to help others is his true self.

Self isn't a state, it is a choice.

Dex-chan lover
She talkin to him like she know him....
FE6YE6HVcAI1As1.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Okarun finna go ultra instinct on Zuma and break all his bones

Dex-chan lover
I give my heartfelt thanks to the author for dunking on the "Snap out of it! Your friends believe in you!" trope and even punishing Ayase for attempting to try that low-hanging fruit in this manga. I would have been extremely disappointed if that worked.
Well best you get ready bucko, cause it'll work in a few chapters I bet.

Dex-chan lover
Really wanna see how powerful okarun is going to be with both of his balls where they belong... IF he's getting his ball back

Users who are viewing this thread