Dandelions in Wonderland

Hello I would like to say that your work is not poor, but it's really useless in my opinion to translate an other group's project. They are posting regularly so there is no point on translating taken projects like you do. I feel it would be way more interesting to translate a project that is not taken, so that you can share to us a new story rather than that. I often check what is in kakaopage and hope some projects could be translated, so I hope you could

WoW mangadex, how cowardly for yall to censor my post because because i I pointed out your pirate website is a pirate website
talk about being R_A_C_I_S_T , of your colonizing behavior to hide your own action. Their is pedophilia on this website but im the problem ?🤔
that says quiet a lot

-----------
resposting:
posting 3 or 5 comics for purchase is in no equivalent to posting 50 to 100 chapters for free all the time. Clearly you to ignorant to do math as well.
Also the fact that lawsuits and cease and desist orders from all Asian companies make it clear

your a racist colonizing piece of trash :), no one wants you to pirate their hard work
no body asked you to pirate their work
and the lawsuits against pirating content prove it.
Again the only the that support an artist is paying for the work, the ad revenue is for the hosting website.
-----------
Everything on this website is Illegal so no one has the right to complain about "stealing" when your all thieves yourself.

thank you for your time and translation. As I have done my share of scanlating a few years ago, i know hoch much time it'll cost. So thank you very much for your work

Fed-Kun's army
STPP STEALING !!! PROJECTS !!! POOR ASS QUALITY CHAPS MAN PICK SOMETHING UNTRANSLATED UP?? You’re so fucking annoying, DEADASS.

Code:
 Moderated comment. Please read our [url=https://mangadex.org/rules]rules (5.1.x)[/url] and avoid any more direct personal attacks. Not the first time you've been moderated because of this, so this earned you a 3 day comment ban.

If you don't like the quality of a group releases, you can block it in with the "Block" button here on the group page.
[spoiler][img]https://i.imgur.com/hNPleaR.png[/img][/spoiler]

Why did you snip Lady’s Law? Do you just not like Speedcat, or are you just sniping to snipe.

Group Leader
A little ridiculous, aren't you?
Snip or grudge, say whatever you please, I can translate whatever I want and choose any manhwa I like, that group aren't t the one who made it, but no, they and they're followers think they own every manhwa that it's released. Seriously?
You're so pathetic and ridiculous getting frustrated about something like this.
Is your choice who do you want to read, and if you don't like it, act like someone smarter and block me, but no you don't choose that option, you just trying to annoying. Well, keep trying sweetie. Bye bye.

@Vasser

lmao im not frustrated or anything. also i doubt they think they own every manhwa that ever comes out or else why would they be a scan group? the manhwas belong to their owners, but its common courtesy to not snipe a manhwa that another group has taken. its rude and degrades the people already scanning it. But what do i know? Im so pathetic and frustrated. I cant image finding another manhwa to work on out of the millions in the world. how tough it must be to let a scan group do a manhwa and not snipe it for god knows what reason. . also funny thing but, laugh at me if you must, be the smarter person and just not respond? or yknow block me.

You really have a problem, and frustration must be one of many lol
Let them be, I don't get why you want to made a drama when you just can block the group and not see their chapters (cause I'm quite sure that's s what it wanted to say the tranlator) here and everywhere there's two groups scans doing the same manhwa or whatever, so why getting piss at? @Vasser

im not pissed, i just dont think its a vibe to scan what other people are doing :/, i would be pretty upset if i was or worked at spring palette. The chapters they release look professionally done, theyre really well done, and to have another group take a manhwa and make the scan look wacky and spam release it is kinda disrespectful. Not only to the og scan group but to the readers and people who enjoy the scans releases.

The problem with sniping is that most of the time it's called out as 'sniping' when it's pretty much common knowledge that the previous group was still working on translating the work. It's very rude to pick up something that they're (still) working hard on releasing, and on top of that release some shitty scan of it, especially when they were working hard not just for the sake of getting out the chapters (which is what I believe you're doing) but to give other people a high quality translation and other fancy stuff to make it enjoyable for the people reading it.

thank you very much for your hard work!!

original.jpg

Can someone one tell me the what is the name of the manhwa that has the cute baby you put in the end of every ch?

Users who are viewing this thread