Danjo-hi 1:39 no Heikou Sekai wa Omoi no Hoka Futsuu - Ch. 291.1 - The True Role 【Revised Edition】

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Sep 12, 2024
Messages
97
Stop it sou, everyone already know your big sis is a big pervert
r86ir9.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Aug 2, 2020
Messages
2,972
. . .

[ DANGER ]
Retcon singularly detected.

[ ALERT ⚠️]
Retcon Radiation rising. Current count 8239cps exceeds allsafe limit.

[ WARNING! ]
A Level 5 Retcon is imminent. This is not a drill, we repeat not a drill. All users prepare for Temporal Rollback of time line.
We repeat prepar-@%%×ahev2



[ ALERT ⚠️ ]
Possible Temporal Rollback detected. Logs started.

Well this all seems about right for him to show his guards and class are trustworthy and protective!

I'm sure glad no weird story retcon had to happen!
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 13, 2019
Messages
5,287
I disagree. In the old version, Miku seems to have earned the approval of the Satou family because of her quick, even if unnecessary, reactions as a guard student. Even Sensei could get away with her behavior saying that she was simply acting out a role passionately.

I think the author just couldn't write a good punchline to finish the scene, especially since in his retconn announcement, he mentioned that the route he was on did not really make him laugh like all his previous jokes did.
Fair. But yeah, I would rather go with what the author thinks is personally funny to him AND benefits the story.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Sep 10, 2024
Messages
965
I am glad that Erika-sensei was allowed to keep her job and sanity. Miku still got her chance to shine, but ... you are holding your weapon wrong, Miku. The biggest offender is standing in the back of the room.

Classmate A deserves a sniffing license ... or at least finally being named.
 
Group Leader
Joined
Feb 18, 2024
Messages
1,964
Nice answer from Sou. He showed correct reaction expected from a boy (Ask for help). Nice conclusion.

Sumire getting another full barrage of friendly fire... Sou is honestly provoking it.
Molester A Classmate A sure took a good, long sniff during hug time.
But I have to say, Sumire's reaction is also hilarious, telling him off.
...and honestly, Sou has an excellent guard team.

Sumire gave nice scolding "Take this class seriously, would you?" , " "Quality of Molester" has nothing to do with the question." Like how a concerned Parent will discipline his boy.

Level of Molestation was increasing. Approaching half-naked and touching inappropriately was too much for me. I was thinking where will it end, that I will try to r**** you?? Expectedly Sumire intervened there.

...you bet they all wish to be part of that household even more. Sumire's blog follower count might rise after this. Because Sou outing her behavior like this pretty much confirms Sumire's Ottouto Log as truth.

I wanted it to continue. It ended too soon. Left me unsatisfied.
 
Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 29, 2018
Messages
278
I am glad that Erika-sensei was allowed to keep her job and sanity. Miku still got her chance to shine, but ... you are holding your weapon wrong, Miku. The biggest offender is standing in the back of the room.

Classmate A deserves a sniffing license ... or at least finally being named.
I wouldn't be surprised if Ako turns out to be her real name too.
 

reu

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Oct 26, 2018
Messages
1,945
The quality of the molester, lol
Sou has developed into a molester connoisseur
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 19, 2018
Messages
377
Uniquely for Sou, the quality of the molester matters a great deal. As Sumire knows, he can take down even a karateka like her (thereby giving her a fetish for being dominated). He could probably beat his guard team 3 on 1.

Poor Erika-sensei, she couldn't create a molester fierce enough in this timeline.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top