She would die!!!Sou, you better hug Miku in gratitude.
Yuri, no questionMiku vs Sumire, who's gonna win later?
![]()
thanks for translation
Oh, dang!Kana and her sis followed it first and showed it to Miku: https://mangadex.org/chapter/a8edd7ab-2bd5-4256-b1cc-ab21c8151eea/3
Why? It's just a hug and she intiated and enjoyed it.I can understand ne-san's feelings for a bit.
Just gender swap this world.
It's like your big-boobed little sister was hugged by everyone in class. Of course, you will get angry and make her drop off school even after she insists.
Found the adult women fetishist...Whole class is getting wrecked fight between Sou and his guardians.
Sumire is so cute ( 💕❤️😍), But Sakura! She is so dangerous. 😱😱
But I liked Akane. Akane is so mature as an older woman. 😳
Ah! I love older women. 😣
Isn't that normal ??Found the adult women fetishist...
Truly.You know, I love this silly manga.
But damn these girls are starving and feeling sad. It's such a horrible world.
Ever since the arc started after Yuri's involvement, I haven't understood the sequence of the chapters, and I don't understand why Kisa redrew them.
Correct order is 289->290.1->291.1->292.Ever since the arc started after Yuri's involvement, I haven't understood the sequence of the chapters, and I don't understand why Kisa redrew them.