Danjo no Yujou wa Seiritsu suru? (Iya, Shinai!!) - Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
She seriously needs to get some form of education to how basic human emotions work.

She clearly has no fucking idea what she wants in life, and has absolutely no understanding of her own emotions and how to handle them.
i mean high school is the perfect time to start experimenting to figure out all that

Dex-chan lover
Everything said after she holds up the picture on her phone makes absolutely no sense to me. Who's supposed to be in the picture other than her? What does she mean by "you" being him? Up until that point it was fine but then it's like Google took over.

Fed-Kun's army
Everything said after she holds up the picture on her phone makes absolutely no sense to me. Who's supposed to be in the picture other than her? What does she mean by "you" being him? Up until that point it was fine but then it's like Google took over.
She meant the one who took the picture, Yuu

I saw the group name "Because I Can" and thought where have I heard that name then I saw phonii is that one of the Left Field's staff

Anyways thank you so much for picking this up!

Dex-chan lover
She seriously needs to get some form of education to how basic human emotions work.

She clearly has no fucking idea what she wants in life, and has absolutely no understanding of her own emotions and how to handle them.
This chapter was one long exposition on how insane FMC is :haa:

Oh, thanks to TL group for picking it back up!

Dex-chan lover
Totally forgot that this peak manga existed. :worry:
but it's time for some rereading.
Anyway, thanks for the chapter

Group Leader
I don't have raws to confirm, but here is my contextual understanding:

-Rin (the long haired girl) was, as is usual in Japanese, talking without pronouns.
So essentially Rin said [X] has been appearing on Hiyori's (the main girl) Instagram, while holding up a picture of Hiyori, while talking about the person she likes.
-From this, Hiyori considers for an instant that [X] might be herself, which would basically be an indirect confession.
She quickly realises, recalling Rin's speech from just before about "capturing someone's heart" and "liking someone whose face you have never seen", that [X] is in fact the earrings. This would imply that Rin is in love with Yuu (the MC), so she gets jealous (though she herself denies this) and goes into denial.
-Thus, Hiyori fakes ignorance of her second conclusion ([X] = earrings) and pretends that she still believes her first conclusion ([X] = Hiyori), and replies with "Wait, you mean you like me? I thought you hated me?".
Rin quickly shuts this down and says/implies something along the lines of "You know very well that I'm talking about the earrings. It's Yuu who made them, isn't it?".
-Hiyori is forced out of her denial, and now has to accept that Rin is in love with Yuu, which makes her afraid of losing her relationship with him, as she continues to struggle internally with whether or not guys and girls can "just be friends" (the title and main theme of the manga/LN), now from a new perspective - what if Yuu gets a girlfriend?

Props to the author for writing all of the above implicitly.
This seems like a crucial turn in the story as well so it's a shame that the translation didn't do it more justice.

Last edited:

yoa

Dex-chan lover
Ive read this so many times and read all the comments and i still dont get it, is there an LN of this? The last conversations are too vague in context, even if we connect the dots it shouldn't be as convoluted as this

Dex-chan lover
The one thing is didn't Rin know about the craftsmanship plus see him before? I think the Yuu still doesn't realize the difference between love and friendship because as we saw she keeps dating others but only cares/thinks about Yuu. She also never thought any bumps in their relationship would occur since she thought nobody but her would actually think Yuu was talented.

Supporter

She actually knows the one thing she wants in life which is to spend her life with the ML and she has a solid plan for how although she'll eventually throw a wrench into her own plan, but doesn't quite yet understand why. Her family has trouble with proper emotional expression as well, so her issues are a bit more understandable.

Users who are viewing this thread