Danke fürs Lesen

Group Leader
Tbh I've always thought that Danke fürs lesen meant thanks for the class or lessons or smthg, like learning Japanese classes yknow, it took actually learning German to finally realize that it's literally Thanks for reading lmao

It's nice seeing TL groups dedicated to just one shots and the usually under the radar manga. Keeps me going in between the larger ones.

Group Leader
You guys still doing My Childhood Friend the Vampire?
I'm thinking about doing the latest couple of chapters.

Staff
Super Moderator
@GECchrome Yup! We had the AtoDayo (the TL for that series) go AWOL, but we now have the translation ready for the next chapters!
We will be releasing them soon~

Aggregator gang
Hi. Do you guys still planning on finishing "From Misunderstandings to Marriage?" Only 5 or so chapter left.

Staff
Super Moderator
Hi. Do you guys still planning on finishing "From Misunderstandings to Marriage?" Only 5 or so chapter left.
Yes we will! Our translator is on a bit of a hiatus, but has shown much interesting in finishing it soon <3

Dex-chan lover
any updates coming on "Living in an Abandoned Bus"? it is pretty comfy.

Hi, I was wondering if you're still going to be translating "welcome back, first love"? It's alright if you're not, I was thinking of putting a sl request on reddit anyway

Staff
Super Moderator
Hi, I was wondering if you're still going to be translating "welcome back, first love"? It's alright if you're not, I was thinking of putting a sl request on reddit anyway
It's not like we dropped it, but it is on an indefinite hiatus since we're missing a translator to work on this series.
If anyone responds to your SL request, I'd be happy if you could direct them to our group!

Hey, I was wondering if you are going to continue translating "Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! - KazuMegu Will Get Married In 100 days" ? Love the series and your covers of it! Thanks

It's not like we dropped it, but it is on an indefinite hiatus since we're missing a translator to work on this series.
If anyone responds to your SL request, I'd be happy if you could direct them to our group!
Ohh, that makes sense, thank you for your response 😊!

Is “Until the Tall Kouhai (♀) and the Short Senpai (♂) Relationship Develops Into Romance” ever going to get translations again?

Users who are viewing this thread