Dansei Kyoufushou datta Watashi ga AV Jouyu ni Naru made no Hanashi - Ch. 2 - Grandma

Holy fuck.

I've only read ONE other comic that dealt with child sexual abuse.

I'm STILL not ready.

wait why are they not putting her in school?? jeez im so confused and sad at the same time :'<

Like, I don't want to say anything too strong, as this is a very personal story based on a very real person's experiences, but dear God, that mother is just absolute trash. And even then, how is it that no teachers or anything got involved and helped out? What happened to the younger sister? Does Japan not have the courts intervene in these sorts of scenarios, or is this simply a case of some kids being let down at every stage by people who should have cared? Given what we know about the mc, it has some kind of proper resolution, but this is clearly not something to read if you don't want your faith inhumanity tested.

@Yamikzune It's the sign of child with Psychological problem
https://pediatrics.aappublications.org/content/118/5/1985

Dex-chan lover
I hope we get some answers as to why her mother left and waited to come back. Was it revealed like her dad was a pedophile that targeted men so she found them to be in the most danger? (That's what the narrative seems to imply.) Did she try to bring as much as she could and was just forced to leave her daughter behind?

Historically, serial killers have also had bed-wetting problems. It's a lack of impulse-control or development in certain parts of your brain like your pre-frontal cortex that help keep your urges in check. @ch0si @Yamikzune

Punpun didn't sugar-coat shit. That manga is pure depression @Kaeos999

@Tamerlane i think the mother evacuate the brothers first bc 'papa' is physically abusive towards them. It shown he always beat them and forced them doing things they doesn't like (join the judo club).

She and her baby sister get evacuated later bc 'papa' is nicer toward them. Even though he molest her at night.

A child who actually can control her bladder but suddenly develop daytime wetting usually have some type of problem and it affect them psychologically.

Dex-chan lover
@Tamerlane punpun depressing shit doesn't start from the start of the manga it is gradually. This manga start of like swinging a bat to my head.

Dex-chan lover
Other people reaction : "WTF"
Me : "Ummm..... yeah, I know that shit can happen sometimes in Japan. About lolicon and doing AV reluctantly while in bad mental state or even in money problem"

I knew it was personal from the first chapter it seemed a little too detailed and I became almost sure of it when she mentioned the manga/drawing part

Dex-chan lover
Everything is so brutal in this, but the part about her wetting herself when she comes back home hits me the hardest.

Like her body knew fear and was like "hey something is fucked up at this home" but she couldn't understand it.

Brutal.

Man this hits me so hard. I was never molested but I’ve always lived with my mom who has a lot of mental issues. She’d be perfectly normal and nice but then things would get really bad and I started wetting myself and failing school off even though I was smart. Until I didn’t feel smart anymore, I just felt so worthless. I always wondered why I couldn’t just be normal, how I couldn’t even stop making my mom angry all the time. The only safe place I felt was my grandmas but my mom didn’t like my grandma so it was always hard to get there. I’m in a better place now.

Users who are viewing this thread