Dansei Kyoufushou datta Watashi ga AV Jouyu ni Naru made no Hanashi - Ch. 3 - Little Sister

Dex-chan lover
Janie's got a gun
Janie's got a gun
Her dog day's just begun
Now everybody is on the run
Tell me now it's untrue
What did her daddy do?
He jacked a little bitty baby
The man has got to be insane
They say the spell that he was under the lightning and
The thunder knew that someone had to stop the rain

Holy shit that took a turn for the worse. I honestly feel kinda bad for both of them not only because the brother's psyche is all fucked up, but now he's ruining both of their lives because of it.

Also, if the brother was molested, I think that goes to explain his behavior quite a bit because not only do physical abuse victims tend to become abusers, but a substantial amount of sex offenders were assaulted earlier in their lives.

Also, save the baby please! I hope grandma beats the shit out of him if he tries anything...

Dex-chan lover
... no, please God all mighty in the heavens, no, let her be happy.

Group Leader
I'll say this again and again every chapter.... This is depressing as fuck.

VIP
why the fuck her brother turn out that way? what the actual fuck?

Is this a autobiography? Cause sure damn hell it's one of the darkest I've read ...

It's so F up i wish she had a better life/time rn, living through a hell bend time like that is something like all children shouldn't experience.

Dex-chan lover
@Hadski from what we saw, he molested/abussed her but no actual rape.

@Geth_R
PgAUs0F.jpg

@kuma as far as I know it's somewhat common for victims of abuse to "inherit" those same patterns of abusive behaviors, especially if they're young. We know that both the MC and her brother were abused by "papa" but we don't know everything that "papa" did to the brother aside from hitting him. So if the brother saw what was being done to his sister, or it was done to him as well, then there's the possibility that he might think any number of things that make sense to him to start that behavior with her. Not to mention he's older and probably going through puberty so sexual urges are a new experience for him, and after their fucked up childhoods, he might just think it's normal or good. But there's clearly a lot of damage to him.

Not saying it's good behavior or that the brother is a good person, but it's not out of nowhere, and probably not his fault initially. Though based off where the story has been and probably will go, I have a feeling he's going to do some pretty terrible things. This all is just making me feel really bad for Nazuna more than anything...

Users who are viewing this thread