Dansei Kyoufushou datta Watashi ga AV Jouyu ni Naru made no Hanashi - Ch. 4 - Big Brother

Dex-chan lover
This is proof that Japan need more volunteer psychiatrist like how African need more volunteer doctor.

Aggregator gang
Her older brother is already well on his way to become just like the pedo father. That's the sad reality, that children who're victimized like that often grow up to be the same way. That's why it's so incredibly important to break such cycles as early as possible and provide free therapy.

Dex-chan lover
When you read this and go "Aww shit, this is awful" but then realize your own childhood was about the same.
This is getting a bit too real.

Big respect to the author for digging up her dark history and make it into a manga
Hope she's living the good life now

Dex-chan lover
I find it interesting she paints her brother as a kind of sympathetic character, and I sincerely am starting to think he's suffering from PTSD.

I'm starting to think what happened was that his father sexually abused him when he was younger and so he's molesting her because he wants to take control over his sexuality, but doesn't want to actually cross the line into penetration. Hence why he's very uncomfortable around his father, why he's screaming and crying all day when locked in a dark room, etc. He's not doing it out of a sense of lust but out of a want for control in his life, which is common among predators.

Granted, he's still a piece of shit, but it's more due to psychological issues and I think he's meant to be a tragic character.

@hinabestwaifu Seriously?! Imagine going to a rape victim and saying she's used goods. Like goddamn, stop thinking with your dick, man.

@Tearsax Bipolar behavior aside, mental instability comes with mood swings and when you're in the thralls of depression, you might do some fucked up shit to try and get some sense of control.

@pihip Pretty much my thoughts

Supporter
Sincerely, this is a little unreal: with someone that scream day and night, at least the neighborhood could call the police...

@Bad5Company No, it's not sarcasm. I meant literally exactly as i said.
I doubt you need father figure in order to know whether sneaking in at night and molesting your little sister is wrong or not.

This is really depressing. Imagine being in her shoes. She must had feel really scared and helpless. I'm sure there're still many children that have the same or similar circumstances as her. They need professional.

Dex-chan lover
What I think is the most striking is how everybody just treat her as an outlet for their own emotions. She is well behaved and basically replaced mother for the younger brother and sister. So basically she can't really release her anger and fear anywhere. She can only pretend to be mini adult. I don't want condemned anybody as I know how hard is to change anything but it's her mother fault, not the abuse of course but the emotional state of her daughter.

From my own personal experience this can be the worst thing for her as you just distance yourself from everybody.

Ugh life is sometimes nice but sometimes also horrible.

Users who are viewing this thread