Dansei Kyoufushou datta Watashi ga AV Jouyu ni Naru made no Hanashi - Ch. 5 - Story

Fucking disgusting incel japs. Can’t believe this happened to her, if anyone doesn’t know this is all based on the authors life. I hope her shitty family rots in hell for the things they have done. Hope the author can find some peace. Raped multiple times, beaten, bullied, and probably more to come. How the hell did she pull through life...☹️ This makes my stomach churn. But imma keep reading it to see how it all ends up

I thought big bro needed therapy and medication, but this? This is a budding sexual predator that needs harsh curbing, any excuse he had for his behaviour went in the toilet by his own hand.

Also, it's somewhat amazing how a mother learns one of her sons raped her daughter, but nothing changes after that. Some things cannot be forgiven, even among family.

Group Leader
@Maxxxx First of all just because the story is based on real event you can just say something like incel japs (It's an insult, trust me I tried talking with japanese and they don't like when I call them "japs") and second even though she went through shit because of her family in the end it still her family so please have a bit of respect, I don't think you can manage to do well too if you are in her mothers shoes (or if you did, if so I apologies)

I hope many more people will realize that mental health awareness is really important

Dex-chan lover
I1SoW3l.png

Dex-chan lover
Well, I guess pretending to be asleep and not telling anyone what was going on didn't work as well as you expected.
But thats what kids do after all, close their eyes and wish everything bad is gonna disappear by itself.
Problem is that real life doesnt actually work like that...

Also the mom, after her daughter told her that, she just leaves her alone at night?
Not that im surprised tho. She abandoned her once already.

Aggregator gang
So I Googled the author's name and sure enough, she is a young AV actress. Seeing her face, connecting it to this horrible story nearly brought me to tears knowing that this person experienced this kind of hell. I hope things go well for her in the future. She is truly a brave person to share her story.

After all this horrifying shit, I hope she's doing well mental health wise, as we all know sometimes it's too easy to put up a front but actually feel like shit inside.
I don't know how to end this of an happy note, sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread