Dansei Kyoufushou datta Watashi ga AV Jouyu ni Naru made no Hanashi

I am the litter lord of edgy manga but this shit cuts so fuckin deep man. Like it hits you so close to home that it’s fuckijg knocking on your door.

@Cuddlestruggle wait wait wait, so not only are you a pedophile, but your glorify rape as well??? Woaaah bro. Seriously tho that comment is distasteful as fuck, like this shit actually happend. Even as a joke that’s pretty fucked up.

@cuddlestruggle yes bro cause that’s the only shit I read. Normally I wouldn’t give a shit about your comment but this shit actually happened to the author and it’s kinda fucked up. Tbh I already know your a troll cause I don’t wanna believe that someone genuinely thinks the way you do.

@ReeeMam #MeToo the manga. That thing, god knows how many years ago, happened, because I drew it on the paper or wrote a comment about it on twitter.... Police reports? Innocent until proven guilty? No, never heard of it.

I'd normally gave harsh comment to a story with MC as dull and "tragedy-inviting" as this, but since this is more or less non-fic then apologize i guess?

This wouldn't happen with normal kids who talks about every little things nonstop however nonsense they might sounds.
Her "consideration" actually play a very big part as a reason of her "tragedy".
I mean, "Mom, dad like to go to my bedroom at night and frenched me and groped my butt and i don't really like it.." how's that hard when he's not even threatening you..?
and you simply not tell anyone because you convinced yourself those disgusting thing is "normal",
when kids wasn't supposed to fully understand what being "normal" means yet, thus kids being kids, they ask every little stupid things they could think of.
Which clearly not happening with the Author's here, gosh, it's so frustrating to read, even more so considered it's supposed to be real.

If you experiencing things you don't like that could cause huge suffering and trauma,
Then just bear with it should you have the resilience to do so,
and if you don't have the mental strength to bear the pain, then break free of it with your own strength.
If you don't have enough strength, then ask others for help.
But to do all that first you should be stopping yourself from "the denial" that you don't need help.

Well, hopefully author's got a better life now, better than this anyway.
Not like we'd offers anything except sympathy and acknowledgment of whatever message you wanted to tell us with this manga.
For me at least i got frustrated by this, so it definitely left an impression to me.

After I read the manga I become curious about author live so I searched on Google, turn out she's 23 this year, she's very young and I thought this story is dark enough then I found out her video debut title was "what happen after she do it with her beloved teacher in middle school" something like that, since I don't want to see the video if the title indicates that her debut was around that age is plain scary plus with her mental state back than (if we looked at last chapter).

I also found that she have insta and twitter, from her post I think right now she have better lives, beside the av she post some cosplay photo and her twitter post is so active. I hope that she really is having better life than before.

I honestly can’t believe you just said any of that xg2x. ‘How’s that so hard’ you’re so delusional and unempathetic it’s sickening. I don’t like to argue online bc it’s useless but jesus please for your sake don’t ever say something like that irl

@xg2x This comment is uninformed at best and attention seeking at worst.

>This wouldn't happen with normal kids who talks about every little things nonstop however nonsense they might sounds.

Not all kids kids are talkative some are shy some are outgoing

>Her "consideration" actually play a very big part as a reason of her "tragedy".

You're judging an elementary school kid like an adult. A kid doesn't have the same informed judgement skills as an adult.

>I mean, "Mom, dad like to go to my bedroom at night and frenched me and groped my butt and i don't really like it.." how's that hard when he's not even threatening you..?
and you simply not tell anyone because you convinced yourself those disgusting thing is "normal"
> "How's that hard?"

Are you serious? that's like saying "Just buy a house" to a homeless person. Again you're judging a kid on an adult's standard, You have to realize that kid's don't have the experience in decision making as adults and I'm going on a hunch here that the mc is afraid of the consequences that comes with telling on his father.

>If you experiencing things you don't like that could cause huge suffering and trauma,
Then just bear with it should you have the resilience to do so,
and if you don't have the mental strength to bear the pain, then break free of it with your own strength.
If you don't have enough strength, then ask others for help.
But to do all that first you should be stopping yourself from "the denial" that you don't need help.

That is bullshit advise for a kid for an adult it's great but for a kid it's terrible. Kid's should be taught to open up about trauma and how to deal with it, not to keep it boiling down inside but in the MC's case the ones who should be teaching these things, are the ones who are abusing her.

Users who are viewing this thread