Dansei Kyoufushou datta Watashi ga AV Jouyu ni Naru made no Hanashi

@MoreGenericUsername
Well..
I dont get raped but i grew up in pretty abusive environment,
i don't say my way of dealing with things back then which is fighting fire with fire pretty wise either, and damn sure didn't make the situation much better.
but hey, the abuse stop eventually, and i did felt like i found salvation at that time, by my own hands, so it mean something.
So you see, kids is just inexperienced immature 'human', they're no idiot monkey,
kids can learn and make decision, and ACT based on that, especially in extreme environment.
when everyday is abuse-time and it's been happening for years and no one ever come to help, you'd eventually realized "i don't want this", "why nobody care","i wanted to die"..
but so far, nothing happen here isn't it..? She let that unreasonable things happen, and that is the fact.
Kids being kids, the result wont be pretty, but at least they still should do something, Burn the house, run from home, stab her dad, whatever...
That's Unreasonable for a kid? Yes, obviously, but she grew up in that unreasonable situation, she can't be considered normal children anymore, why would i use normal-happy-innocent kids with flowers on their head as standard ..?
Should she just bear with it? and say "well, you got bad luck, hope you're well now.." post-tragedy? Is that the normal thing to do?

But yeah, of course i get that, i don't see things you did, from perspective of kind hearted people like you, saying pleasant-to-ear sympathetic things to is the the only thing you can do..
Btw, you realized that she's not special rare case or something right? It's pretty common you know, sometimes you just got trash for a parent, Shockingly.
what do you expect from me really?
I shouldn't say cruel things now because it's already happen?
should i pretend to be sad, and say kind things too?
This is my "sympathy".. if that annoy you so much, you shouldn't comment on this, that easy.

Also one thing,
"the ones who should be teaching these things, are the ones who are abusing her"
i expect her to do something about her situation and you said it's unreasonable.
But you, expect the one who abuse her to actually do something about her bad situation? man, you're crazier than me..

@ xg2x She's an elementary schooler for a huge part of the story. She told her mum and the csa from her brother stopped. She has taken a form of action about her situation. Fight/flight/freeze/fawn = she froze because she wasn't safe, that your response pinged to 'fight' doesn't make it the superior response, whilst some abusers are looking for an easy mark and back off if their target hits back not everyone does, some instead escalate the violence.

"Kids being kids, the result wont be pretty, but at least they still should do something, Burn the house, run from home, stab her dad, whatever...
That's Unreasonable for a kid? Yes, obviously, but she grew up in that unreasonable situation, she can't be considered normal children anymore, why would i use normal-happy-innocent kids with flowers on their head as standard ..?
"
...so, she should've ruined her life because that would be the feelgood edgy anime protagonist response thereby creating a new slew of problems in the process? Do I even need to get into the 'Nevada-tan' fiasco of how "oops, life isn't a shounen and stabbing people created a new slew of mental health problems actually" or how frequently homeless women and girls are raped? (spoiler: a lot) Abuse doesn't inherently transform you into a wacky edgelord.

We're only _just_ at the chapters where she with no education or guidance about sexual abuse started talking about it, in her childhood, in a country with a really poor rate of acknowledging child abuse and supporting the victims. There's gender-separated trains because of the rampant molestation issue ffs.

But yeah, of course i get that, i don't see things you did, from perspective of kind hearted people like you, saying pleasant-to-ear sympathetic things to is the the only thing you can do..
Hi, abuse survivor telling you you're full of shit and need to adequately process your own trauma better than vomiting victim-blaming on the first case of a literal teenager girl freezing up and shutting down in response to sexual abuse that you see. I'm gonna guess from your nonsense rhetoric and Edgy pfp that you're still at the idealizing-violent-response-all-the-other-survivors-are-wimps stage, grow up.

You make no allowances for "you didn't handle this perfectly, in my edgy teenager opinion, as a literal child" like ffs could you spew this garbage on a page that isn't literally an autobiography at the least.

idk man im gonna go eat a chocolate instead of watching the comments section for followup, people are gross and can't can it on the literal autobiographies about abuse instead of idk Bad Takes on characters that at least aren't real

@xg2x

Oh wow I thought you were retarded but I didn't think you were THIS retarded.

>"i don't say my way of dealing with things back then which is fighting fire with fire pretty wise either, and damn sure didn't make the situation much better."

Good because it's not points for realizing that

>"So you see, kids is just inexperienced immature 'human', they're no idiot monkey,
kids can learn and make decision, and ACT based on that, especially in extreme environment.
when everyday is abuse-time and it's been happening for years and no one ever come to help, you'd eventually realized "i don't want this", "why nobody care","i wanted to die".."

No shit sherlock I didn't say kids were brain dead idiots I said they were in experienced how about going back and reading what I said you're assuming a bit too much here and I forgot to mention in my original comment that this is Japan which I might add does not have the best track record for handling things like mental health and kinds of abuse.

>"But yeah, of course i get that, i don't see things you did, from perspective of kind hearted people like you, saying pleasant-to-ear sympathetic things to is the the only thing you can do.."

What? Wtf are you on about? I'm confused when did you come to the conclusion of me having a rosy outlook on life? Im sorry I'm calling you out for your disgusting victim blaming I guess?

>" Btw, you realized that she's not special rare case or something right? It's pretty common you know, sometimes you just got trash for a parent, Shockingly.

Yes, yes I do realize she's not special and the hundreds if not thousands of victims of abuse in the world, I know there are some people that have no business being parents.

>what do you expect from me really?

Nothing you're a stranger on the Internet projecting your issues on a comment section so nothing really I'm just bored

>I shouldn't say cruel things now because it's already happen?

Am I saying to you don't say cruel things, No, I am saying to you stop blaming the victim, projecting your issues in real life and try to cope with your trauma in a more healthier way

>should i pretend to be sad, and say kind things too?

No, since when did I say or imply that I only said its unreasonable to expect something from someone who can't give that something.

>This is my "sympathy"..

Blaming someone for something they had no control over? got it.

>if that annoy you so much, you shouldn't comment on this, that easy.

What if someone said that 1+1=3 and they genuinely believed themselves that the answer is 3. You'd feel the need to correct them right? But hey it's the Internet no one really cares

>Also one thing,
"the ones who should be teaching these things, are the ones who are abusing her"
i expect her to do something about her situation and you said it's unreasonable.
But you, expect the one who abuse her to actually do something about her bad situation? man, you're crazier than me..

Yes I am saying that they should do something because its the responsibility of parents to take care of their child but they're not going to because their horrible parents and I KNOW that. What my point was is that her parents are/is supposed to be acting like decent human beings bu they're not. Maybe I could've worded my statement here better so that's my bad

But in the end your not going to listen to me and your just gonna keep projecting your shit and "its everyone's fault", "Im always right". My advise is get a healthier way to cope with whatevers going on with your life instead of projecting.

Sad that a manga like this has been dropped. I thought this was going to be some edgy manga like 'The Boy's Abyss' but boy was I wrong. Writing about something this traumatic isn't easy but it is very well portrayed and told. As depressing it is, its good that they are sharing their experience. I wish the author the best.

Fed-Kun's army
this shud be in tag : Haram.. fk u friend who suggest me this... why does he like troll me w this kind of manga. first he suggest me boys abyss... now this crappy traumatic ...
guys suggest me any manga that have traumatic scene ... like this...so i can get my revenge on him 🤬

does his brother go to jail? how about his step dad? do they go to jail?!!

for the brother nd her dad... may u go through hellish life now!

Users who are viewing this thread