Danshi dato Omotteita Osananajimi tono Shinkon Seikatsu ga Umaku Ikisugiru Ken ni Tsuite - Ch. 3

Fed-Kun's army
Why are these sorts of stories so common in manga and light novels? The main guy is always led on, manipulated, lacking agency, and bowing his head whenever issues pop up. Man up and say no, say its none of your business, god you fucking beta bitch.

Dex-chan lover
I like the idea of a manga about “figuring out how marriage works”, but I dislike the idea of them keeping it a secret while in school. I mean, when they have kids?

If anything this makes me want to push for automatic graduation for married girls/women choosing to be SAHMs.

Get on it, Abe-ists lol

Edit: Nice touch putting her in a hoodie when she’s home. The graduated tomboys I grew up with all wear them, especially in the fall and winter.
If you want to watch a couple figuring out marriage I would suggest Tonikawa.

Dex-chan lover
I'm not as bothered by the secrecy detail as others here, but I do wish we had a little more elaboration as to why they have to keep it under wraps aside from potential unsupervision mishaps. Granted, there are only 3 chapters atm, but I dunno I can't imagine they'd care that much if both were clean about knowing each other since childhood.
The heirs of two famous, wealthy families are marrying. Think of the gossip and the stock prices!

Dex-chan lover
Guys, if the son of Microsoft's CEO the daughter of Texas Instruments owner were suddenly dating, you'd think that wouldn't be a really huge deal/pain? Imagine the effect on the stock market. I'd normally roll my eyes on the "let's keep our relationship a secret" trope (especially when the reason is "everyone is going to be weirded put because the guy is unpopular/unsociable and the girl is"), but here's one of the few times the trope actually makes sense.

Anyway, thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Adios everyone! Whilst reading this I felt like I’ve read the similar stories for the 9000th times and it isn’t just to my type

Dex-chan lover
This manga is... 👍 you know? LIke not the "👍 That's good!" but like "👍 Yea OK" kind. Iunno.

sigh... here i thought it's just gonna be two of em, what an unnecessary

Dex-chan lover
Fewer cringy bff-zone panels apart from that one time when she makes him feel jealous and shitty because she wants the two of them to be perfect strangers, so I guess that's an improvement! Curious how the house visit will go.

Double-page supporter
Ok, why is she agreeing to that is beyond questioning, like they gone far beyond act to hide the fact that they had a relationship with each other and showing one's house to a complete stranger is a pretty bad move, as a lot of stuff can be discovered just by visiting somebody's house. If the MC and FMC is really an important someone's son/daughter then this is a really dumb thing to do. Some rumours about this will surely be a boom to some bad actor who want to use the situation to their own benefit as gathering information is relatively easy if you brave enough to put a lot of money and dirty your hand in the process.

Well, this better be one's bodyguard or whatever but a completely strangers.

Putting these on hold cuz two important children decided to do some dumb stuff and my brain go haywire thinking all the possibility like a true overly cautious person in a supposedly cute story of a cute couple in a laid back setting XD
I'ma putting these as spoiler cuz why not
If I were to speculate, she might be the bodyguard's sis, as their motive and act is kinda obvious to MC and they just wanna "test" his patience "again" XD
But regarding the common anime/manga trope, they are not cuz they had different hair/eye color, she might be just a dumb weird ass classmate that is overly friendly and don't respect others private space

Dex-chan lover
"I'll decide whether it's my business or not." Ooh, I do love a protective man.

Users who are viewing this thread