Danshi Kinsei Majo no Kuni ni Nyotaika Skill de Nyuukoku shite mita - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Alright another Gender Swap manga in my collection! The art looks good. Sadly it was axed but it looks like it'll be a fun ride.
tKaEdhK.jpeg

Dex-chan lover
You know, if this was a guy saying all that about women, there's bound to be a scene where that guy gonna get fucked over and got karma. Or something like that.

I'm expecting a similar scene in the future :meguusmug:

If I had a nickle for every TG/TSF manga in a long scroll format that started off with an unreasonably Androphobic character in a school, I'd have two nickles. Which isn't much but weird that it's happened twice.

Girl would see the human race go extinct over hating men.

Dex-chan lover
Another TS manga added to my collection and I know from experience in reading TS manga this one will not last that long. I give 20 chapters at best.

Dex-chan lover
If I had a nickle for every TG/TSF manga in a long scroll format that started off with an unreasonably Androphobic character in a school, I'd have two nickles. Which isn't much but weird that it's happened twice.

Girl would see the human race go extinct over hating men.
Maybe in their world they an create babies without men and so far what I can theorize their society is a matriarchy system and t and men cannot used magic based on that guy that was captured.

Dex-chan lover
If anything, the reason why it got cancelled because no one really know it even exist. I didn't know it even existed until it fking drops on Nico douga.

On top of it being a long page type it's on Line comic. Line comic known to be harsh and isn't really the best place to advertise the comic.

So it's likely cancelled because of that reason. There's many uninspiring similar story out there and still managed to push out many chapters without getting axed.

Contributor
I'm liking the art but I really don't see why people do long strip format.
Isn't all the scrolling tiring?

Supporter
Gender Bender brain rot activated
Chinese wild webtoon brain rot on
Witches brain rot ready
Canceled brain rot :nyoron:
Why this is firring on all my cylinders at once :dogkek:

Dex-chan lover
I'm liking the art but I really don't see why people do long strip format.
Isn't all the scrolling tiring?
You get used to it. I say that as someone who only does it in stories, and who doesn't use tiktok or anything.

Generally I am a fan of manga style over this style, but sometimes it really works out extremely well. Some scenes flow together really well. And sometimes the scrolling makes action almost come alive.(there are times the medium really shines)

It does get kinda annoying sometimes though.

A whole kingdom filled with misandrist bitches? It's like a whole place run by female Xitheads who received magic.
Honestly, this is a better way of doing thing than "Conforming".
If there is still more place in the world, people with extreme way of thinking should get their own country as long as they didn't annoy other extremist country.
Like have you ever thought of putting Karen in their own island so we are safe from them? Honestly the dude that hate misandrist witch is a weirdo. If you hate Misandrist Witch... Why are you in their Literal Capital? Just make a wall or something to separate your shitty country with their shitty country.

Looking forward to new chapters:glee:, to bad it got axed, but I can kind of guess why it got cancelled. I'm a gender bender lover, but even I as a guy felt slightly offended reading this chapter. And it's not just because they hating on guys.

There was another gender bender manga called "Circle Zero's Otherworldly Hero Business", where the MC looked down on women (calling them an inferior species). Even I felt like the author went way to far in how the MC trash talked women. And it got axed because of how bad he expressed he's views on them.

The art was pretty good though, we even got an uncensored boobs bathing scene :meguusmug: , but yeah, got axed.

It go a reboot though, but the reboot was kinda trashy and watered down to be more family friendly:fml:.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread