Danshi Kinsei Majo no Kuni ni Nyotaika Skill de Nyuukoku shite mita - Ch. 4

Fed-Kun's army
Both the MC and Mokou are in a place where there are only women so I guess the last page makes sense

Double-page supporter
the thing I dislike the most is how she was supposed to of died in her world and then magically get teleported to another, which just wouldn't make sense. WHY. At that point it only an "isekai" which just has no real explanation for the transport besides the character either being summoned or dies. BUT HOW DO THEY END UP THERE... Too many stories of people hating men and only girl cast -_- I know I am in a minority but it gets old and annoying. (I know I can honestly not read it, but I thought the promise was interesting, this premise just ends up 90% like that which makes me sad for someone who is somewhat interested in the story)

Dex-chan lover
the thing I dislike the most is how she was supposed to of died in her world and then magically get teleported to another, which just wouldn't make sense. WHY. At that point it only an "isekai" which just has no real explanation for the transport besides the character either being summoned or dies. BUT HOW DO THEY END UP THERE... Too many stories of people hating men and only girl cast -_- I know I am in a minority but it gets old and annoying. (I know I can honestly not read it, but I thought the promise was interesting, this premise just ends up 90% like that which makes me sad for someone who is somewhat interested in the story)
from one nonesense rambling to another one to another one
atleast you can structure it better so each one of them actually correlate to one another, i read it so many times i still don't get what you trying to say as a whole.

the thing I dislike the most is how she was supposed to of died in her world and then magically get teleported to another,
Standard Isekai trope Either You died, you Got summoned,God accidently Killed. the body itself also standard isekai stuff reborn from beginning, summoned with his/her own body, Summoned in someone else body,etc
if this was your pet peeved you prob hate 99% of isekai, only select few that doesnt have this trope like Saving 80,000 gold

Too many stories of people hating men and only girl cast
You mean too many manga with girl only cast Hating men ? or Too many fans of Girls only isekai hating men ?
both are the minorities in isekai genre so i don't understand what are you trying to say here honestly

At that point it only an "isekai" which just has no real explanation for the transport
is that really nercessary to explained for now ? also its chapter 4

Dex-chan lover
Like a other people are saying it sucks that it got axed.

Anyway, i think ms.elipsia is related to slyphy(blue haired girl) in someway, since their eye colors are the same

Dex-chan lover
Towa sure has unbelievably ingrained/natural feminine body language down for someone who supposedly was a guy. I know the main conflict will be not letting the magic school realize they enrolled a "guy". But if Towa is that experienced at performing feminine mannerisms with apparently zero practice, why would it be a big deal even if she were? Just form-lock her that way until she graduates.

I also find it a little bit hard to swallow that the gender-exclusive magic school couldn't detect it straightaway. We saw from the first chapter that magic that effectively alters sex is a thing. Why would Towa be the first "guy" to try and get in? You could say the punishment is a big deterrent, but that still wouldn't mean the number of people trying Towa's ploy would be zero. You'd think they'd be prepared.

Last edited:
I also find it a little bit hard to swallow that the gender-exclusive magic school couldn't detect it straightaway. We saw from the first chapter that magic that effectively alters sex is a thing. Why would Towa be the first "guy" to try and get in? You could say the punishment is a big deterrent, but that still wouldn't mean the number of people trying Towa's ploy would be zero. You'd think they'd be prepared.
The guy in the first chapter said that men don't have magic so that guy wasn't magically disguised. Plus, there's the fact that a strong enough physical force based attack just destroyed the disguise further contributes to it just being crossdress

MC however is genuinely turned into a full-on biological girl by what seems to be their isekai bonus. Which keep in mind they could use as a male with 0 Mana so the feminize skill the MC has isn't really magic so it wouldn't be detectable by magic detection.

Dex-chan lover
You know a story is great and not full of plot holes when you need someone to "well actually" for things it can't be bothered to explain.

Also Towa so far is such a generic moe blob that people still mostly refer to her as "MC". Very cute character design, don't get me wrong, but I'm not seeing anything that indicates the psychology of someone juggling gender identities. Heck normally I only use "she/her" for TS girls when they take ownership of their identity in some way or if it was wish fulfillment from the outset. But in Towa's case, she's just a normal girl like you'd see in any number of cute-girls-being-cute slice of life stories. The gender bender part is just a conceit at best.

Double-page supporter
from one nonesense rambling to another one to another one
atleast you can structure it better so each one of them actually correlate to one another, i read it so many times i still don't get what you trying to say as a whole.

Standard Isekai trope Either You died, you Got summoned,God accidently Killed. the body itself also standard isekai stuff reborn from beginning, summoned with his/her own body, Summoned in someone else body,etc
if this was your pet peeved you prob hate 99% of isekai, only select few that doesnt have this trope like Saving 80,000 gold

You mean too many manga with girl only cast Hating men ? or Too many fans of Girls only isekai hating men ?
both are the minorities in isekai genre so i don't understand what are you trying to say here honestly

is that really nercessary to explained for now ? also its chapter 4
I sometimes do tend to have a hard time putting my words together, at least a lot of what I HAVE seen at least are a lot of that. Even if they are minorities I just don't fully understand it and it urks me that the "hate men part" I was saying that the premise itself was interesting but just annoying as it just "happens". Maybe I expected too much 😅... although I do agree I sometimes unintentionally come off aggressive. Even after revising things. I try not to at the best of times. I usually just say my opinion of the matter personally. (I guess I do take things a bit way too personally XD) I am at least TRYING to notice it.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I sometimes do tend to have a hard time putting my words together, at least a lot of what I HAVE seen at least are a lot of that. Even if they are minorities I just don't fully understand it and it urks me that the "hate men part" I was saying that the premise itself was interesting but just annoying as it just "happens". Maybe I expected too much 😅... although I do agree I sometimes unintentionally come off aggressive. Even after revising things. I try not to at the best of times. I usually just say my opinion of the matter personally. (I guess I do take things a bit way too personally XD) I am at least TRYING to notice it.

well you not come off as aggressive at all, just very confusing.
i read your comment multiple times to make sure i get what you said even then i felt like i might misunderstood what you said that's why i mentioned it in first place

yeah the "the hate man" part also something not a lot people fond of this trope of there's no good reason behind it but also it's like the least use trope on isekai.
i could think 3 titles using this trope on isekai ? most all-girl cast doesn't include men because they either just want to focus on the slice of life aspect without romance or just straight up for yuri relationship
if you meant "hate men" as trope in general, it used so many times on Romance because the author usually want to potrayed trauma of the Heroine and MC gonna change her and make her falling love.
it's like whatever really, as much as Shounen protagonist are an orphan or their parent actually giga strong

but for "thing just happened" are like 90% of isekai lol

Double-page supporter
well you not come off as aggressive at all, just very confusing.
i read your comment multiple times to make sure i get what you said even then i felt like i might misunderstood what you said that's why i mentioned it in first place

yeah the "the hate man" part also something not a lot people fond of this trope of there's no good reason behind it but also it's like the least use trope on isekai.
i could think 3 titles using this trope on isekai ? most all-girl cast doesn't include men because they either just want to focus on the slice of life aspect without romance or just straight up for yuri relationship
if you meant "hate men" as trope in general, it used so many times on Romance because the author usually want to potrayed trauma of the Heroine and MC gonna change her and make her falling love.
it's like whatever really, as much as Shounen protagonist are an orphan or their parent actually giga strong

but for "thing just happened" are like 90% of isekai lol
I guess I have a big aversion to yuri, (more like I relate way more towards girl characters so having them everywhere gets boring for me. I tend to like vanilla romance stuff, wish there was less sexual sides in those which annoys me a bunch. I am not too much of a fun of everything being cute, I rather be cute than see it everywhere, type of mind XD) just not interested at all. I don't really like full girl cast in anything. It tends to get boring, plus very very same type of feeling to it. that is just my opinion at least. I guess I like more of the... Story of it and have a reason for them to come over, or that it just didn't "just happen" in terms with magic and such points. again this is all what I think. I came for the gender swap of the story, somehow a lot of gender swap stories are shounen and guys to girls, not many the other way around which I wish there were more of XD

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread