Danshi Kokoseidakedo Gyaru ni TS Shimashita - Ch. 2

idk, something feels rushed or off about this series opener. Like straight up if he's still identifying as male, isn't it kinda fucked up to just jam him in an all-girls school?

Combined with how lightly the magical premise is being taken (oh btw you'll also have perfect hair and makeup and skin and nails automatically with no effort), this almost feels, like, disrespectful in multiple ways

edit: I think I've got it: This series has the exact same premise and opener as that famous hentai, and lacks stronger metaphorical social commentary that other TS manga have, so it feels shallow and dated and fantastical.
what hentai? got a code? is it good?

Dex-chan lover
So now they think she's a pervert because she's wearing her boyfriend's underwear to school on the first day she gets transferred...

In his attempt at maintaining normalcy he has inadvertently looped around to complete degenerate! As expected from the gyaru god's mysterious ways...

Dex-chan lover
e: I think I've got it: This series has the exact same premise and opener as that famous hentai, and lacks stronger metaphorical social commentary that other TS manga have, so it feels shallow and dated and fantastical.

Your first mistake was coming to what is clearly a gag manga for social commentary lol. If you want that I highly suggest "Until I Become Me" The MC Akira is dealing with some real issues in that one.

https://mangadex.org/title/a781de8e-0935-45bd-bc33-cbc76ea8c6f9/until-i-become-me

Group Leader
MC is really bringing this manga down with the constant negativity. At least try to play along

Dex-chan lover
EPuWJks.jpeg

boobs that big without a bra would like, murder your back so quick lmao
I don't exactly have boobs so tell me if I'm missing somwthing, but how would it make a difference? Doesn't the back still have to hold all the weight? The only thing I can think of is that the bra might be able to redistribute the weight a bit so it's more centred, but I'm skeptical how big of a difference it would be.

Users who are viewing this thread