Danshi Koukousei wo Yashinaitai Onee-san no Hanashi - Vol. 4 Ch. 103

Supporter
At some point she needs to realize that if she gets pregnant by Minoru, she will have a small Minoru with at all times.

Dex-chan lover
If he keeps giving her bans, she'll end upexpressimg her feelings directly in his brain with telepathy.

Dex-chan lover
At this point, the biggest barrier to them starting a relationship is her dying at any contact.

Dex-chan lover
All the people saying "kiss her" or "fuck" don't realize that she'd instantly die the moment she saw him naked. Or he saw her naked. Or even topless.

Ho many chapter did she need just to call him with his proper name ? Go figure a kiss or more :D

Dex-chan lover
Come on guys ... we don't want Onee-San to get arrested ... keep it in your pants for a few more years. And before someone comes in with 'well if they don't tell anybody it's fine' other people WILL find out about these things. It only takes ONE 'Good Samaritan' that believes she is taking advantage of the young man and who also believes they are working in his best interest to fuck up the whole thing.

Also, she will literally DIE if any of his 'THINGS' touch her ... further less goes 'inside' ANYWHERE. Just enjoy the cute and realize that this a VERY slow boat to 'O CIty'. Patience young padawan/buck/pervert. I want to see this too but I can wait. I mean the author can always do a time skip but then we won't get to see Onee-San going crazy over EVERY. LITTLE. THING. LOL.

I feel like this is going nowhere. If they progress as fast as they do now, they would kiss after years, have sex when she is old and he would learn her real name and occupation never.
I know this is comedy, but they resolved so little in that many chapters, it feels like this manga drags this on for too long.

Users who are viewing this thread