Danshi Koukousei wo Yashinaitai Onee-san no Hanashi - Vol. 6 Ch. 139 - Hand Holding

MD@Home
Chinesebro strikes back, here we go.
Watch them post this chapter in 3, 2, 1...

Double-page supporter
Wait, she's still misunderstanding their relationship?

Dex-chan lover
Go for it bro, if the previous group needed a snipe to pick up the pace, then they should just give up on this one, so that a proper translator can pick this up

Contributor
I'll be reading your releases, the other group is clearly acting in a dubious way. Thanks for posting!

Onee-san surely would approve of your hard work with this translation.
Onee-san surely would also approve of leaving your mark and not deleting your hard work.

MD@Home
TL/TS, please do not put the line-breaking hyphen in the next line. This is wrong and a bad habit that needs to die.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks, this translation's better and more readable than before. And it's surprisingly similar too. Only difference I noticed that much was Minoru's friend saying he's not into "flat chests / Tsundere" at the end.

No need to take these translations down. While I like the other group's work, I'm not sure if they're that dedicated to finishing this series. If it takes a "snipe" (not really, this series is SO behind) to get them started, they probably had no intention of continuing seriously anyhow.

Users who are viewing this thread