Danshi Koukousei wo Yashinaitai Onee-san no Hanashi - Vol. 7 Ch. 171

Aggregator gang
news sure travel slow for that family, also the family is confirmed scum if the only one who wanted to take him in is a cousin of roughly the same age living alone.

Contributor
popcorn.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I mean, I’m just saying, but by definition someone you’ve lived with for over half a year isn’t a stranger. Even if you don’t know everything about them, you’ve interacted with them enough to have some sort of a relationship (and you don’t NEED to know everything about them. I have relatives whose names I couldn’t give, barely know, and met once, still can’t call them strangers). Plus, the cousin has no right to barge in 6 months late and start controlling the MC’s life. First off she should be showing a lot more gratitude to Shiori considering she’s supported and provided for the MC who no one else was around. The MC would be living on his own either struggling, probably mal nutrition, most likely forced to drop out of highschool to get a job, or possibly dead if not for her. Where was his cousin when his parents abandoned him? She really can’t act like his savior, rightful guardian, or whatever when she wasn’t there when he would have needed her (she COULD be more respectful and thankful towards the person providing for and supporting the MC, and then maybe offered for him to live with family again or even moved in closer herself).

Dex-chan lover
@Tamerlane

Here's a spoiler. Nothing happens, and shit just goes back to the old joke of "I'm crazy in love but won't do anything".

Fed-Kun's army
On the one hand, I started thinking "yeah in a normal world this probably would've popped up sooner and in hindsight I'm surprised it took 6 months."

On the other, gtfo I'm here for onee-san, don't start this shit 171 chapters into the story!

Dex-chan lover
> What will we you do if something bad happens while living together?!
> The same applies to a cousin. Even cousins could marry.
Reminded me of an old Russian marriage pun joke, lol.
Basically, "marriage" is written as "брак", which could also mean "defect, fault". And the joke goes:
> One won't call something good "брак".

@menomeno
"Shift" instead of "shirt" on the last page.

Dex-chan lover
The Minoru Wars were brief, but brutal...

On one hand, no yeah this would be the normal, sane thing to do after his parents are just gone and Onee-san is legitimately deranged with love.

On the other, where the fuck was she 6 months ago when he was abandoned by his parents, or before then when his parents were in financial trouble that Shiori helped with? At the very least, she doesn't have a right to criticize this stranger for keeping Minoru from being homeless.
And by definition, 6 months of living together means they're not total strangers at this point. And since the moment she arrived, she's been harshly criticizing him and not letting him get anything into the conversation edgewise.

As abrupt and late in the game as her arrival is, I can't help but hope the cousin's influence results in Minoru becoming more self-sufficient at least. He does, after all, want to pull his weight as house husband and live-in source of dick roommate to Onee-san. Obviously not gonna happen, but still.

Users who are viewing this thread