Danshi Koukousei wo Yashinaitai Onee-san no Hanashi

Dex-chan lover
would find it hilarious at the end its like ooh no she is a psychotic. she made all this happen :p

For those who are waiting for progress there is some in future chapters I think, can't read japanese
CH 217 no fainting happens
9fb846692b55ee15eb489e23829bb8c4412.jpg

The author really does seem to be a kook considering his other work. This series just has this underlying layer of bottled insanity and psychosis sitting uneasily under the apparently light and fluffy exterior. Almost like watching a serial killer play happily with a kitten.

Or it could be I am reading too much into this *shrug*

Dex-chan lover
This has bad ending written all over it. It’s all fun and rainbows till either they don’t love each other when older or one of them is insane or possessive or something :p “a black gyaru is coming” and “please go home akutsu” might tickle your fancy better :) granted, it sucks that maniacs will kill everything around you, but they keep you safe no matter what...

Wholesome, but no progression. Nothing against wholesome SOL, as long as it has good comedy sadly, it has romcom comedy. 6/10 or even a 4/10

I'm on 177. It was wholesome till 140 or so and then it just became like really crazy and non progressive. Shiori's character is starting to feel more like a maniac rather than a possesive person. The author should fix this or he's gonna drive this good series into a ditch. Minoru is always looking lost and helpless rather than having showing any amount of intellect. Its just becoming boring to tread it. I used to read this and smile, laugh and perhaps shed a tear but now its just boring me.

Double-page supporter
Ch. 179
How can they play with the snow bare-handed?! 😬

i dont think shes like his late mother cus even she would know it would be weird to let him touch her breasts and other shit

it was a good manga at the beginning, but now... it feels like im reading the same chapters over and over again..

Shiori actually needs psychological help, it's not cute she is actually deranged. It doesn't help there are now two deranged women in this guy's life. He is gonna end up with a whole big bag of psychological hang ups.

The author needs to do something but considering their other work I feel it's not gonna work.

This feels similar to finding out Yojouhan Isekai Kouryuuki was written by the loony mangaka that does Dead Tube.

Uhm if they got together... Shiori would be assaulting Minoru because of the age gap (obviously, and they mention this often in the manga)... But I'm pretty sure they could book Minoru at that point too because Shiori is clearly mentally handicapped and fucked in general.

Users who are viewing this thread