Danshi Koukousei wo Yashinaitai Onee-san no Hanashi

Dex-chan lover
To make sure nobody mistakes this. This is the same japanese manga as https://mangadex.org/title/25264/danshi-koukousei-wo-yashinaitai-onee-san-no-hanashi
The source of the raws seems to be the Tankoubon instead of the usual Magazines, so the raws have a slightly higher quality, fixes in a few parts and may be cleaner (the raws, cause the scanlated end, well, one page has an watermark, and 3 of the 6 pages advertise to read on their website.).

I'm not sure why they set it up as Chinese, either they made a mistake, or it's intentional to raise more attention considering that fewer people would see these chapters since it's so far behind (It's still trying to use a feature in the wrong way though).

Anyway, it's the same manga, just source and translations are different. It's not chinese, and even the cover image used is clearly Japanese. It's not a reboot either.

It's the same manga.

uhh this isnt necesarry u can just post the chapters in the real mangas page this page should be deleted

@ssj4maiko I think this manga appears as if it was chinese because it seems to be a translation of the official chinese one, for some reason. In fact, the raw section link is for a manhua site with the chinese TL. Also, the alt name is chinese and if you search it on Google, the results are in the same language.

Edit: Now it shows this manga as japanese, but everything else is the same.

Group Leader
It's not a rip off, it's the exact same series, the person who is posting it doesn't understand it already has a series page and created a new one. I've reported it, so when an admin get's to it the two will be merged. Just be patient.

Wow, this one took a sharp decline when they introduced that wrecking character.

Come on when will they get to the s*cking and f***ing and ***** and ******* ****? How long do I have to wait??!

i love the art style, for some reason reminded me of showa era manga but in new definition that are just much more beautiful. i love the story, i love onee-san. i want an onee-san like that. please let me travel back in time.

Group Leader
It's a silly manga with a silly premise and silly situations. A nice-of-slice, just don't expect too much developments and you'll be golden!

Dex-chan lover
It's a slice that is quite literally not going anywhere. Almost three hundred chapters of everything ever returning to the status quo. I guess you have to like the premise very much to enjoy the result.

Ok first 2024 comment here we go. I see that this is technically finished. Anyone got a clue as to the what number the last chapter is? Cause at this point I’m just going to jump into it and just poorly use google translate to finish this series off starting from the end.

Users who are viewing this thread