Danshikou ni Dokusareta Otokonoko - Ch. 30 - Rainy Season

Dex-chan lover
"Hey, this isn't a proper uniform!"
correction:
"Isn't this a private elementary school uniform!?"

Group Leader
I guess chubby femboys are fine too

The movie was released in 1988, you could be over 34 and have never seen it.
Yeah no, never seen it. Which made that page incredibly confusing to do.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah no, never seen it. Which made that page incredibly confusing to do.
movie might be old, but it's considered as classic masterpiece. like LotR for otaku.
and because most of Ghibli movie is wholesome, most japanese will make their kids watch it.

Dex-chan lover
It's bad enough to be resorting to edited machine translations, but to do so with so little understanding of Japanese culture is just abysmal.
This is bad, you should feel bad, and for Haruhi's sake watch the first 4 Studio Ghibli movies. First 7 if you actually like anime.

The gall to ask for the reader to support your Patreon at the end of an MTL scanlation in which you demonstrate a glaring obliviousness to the existence of a character as iconic and well-known as fucking Totoro, my god; even a single search online would have cleared up your lack of knowledge on that front in a matter of seconds.

I don't mean to shit on you like an asshole, but the underlying mindset I'm picking up here is one of laziness and shameless ignorance. If you truly want to head up a scanlation group and integrate yourselves in the community, understand that it's crucial you have respect: a respect for the reader, a respect for the scanlation scene, as well as a respect for the source material and the culture it was birthed from. There's no respect in taking shortcuts like using machine translation and foregoing basic research in situations where it's absolutely necessary. Scanlating with no respect just produces unwanted pollution.

You can do better, so why don't you?

Users who are viewing this thread