Danshikou ni Dokusareta Otokonoko - Ch. 30 - Rainy Season

Dex-chan lover
The movie was released in 1988, you could be over 34 and have never seen it.
You don't even have to watch it, it's something instantly recognizable just because it's referenced basically everywhere, like Doraemon.

Dex-chan lover
You're lucky to even get a translation of this. You literally are in no place to be picky.
I'm not lucky, and neither are you; this is now almost guaranteed to never have a proper translation.
This isn't about being picky, it's about enforcing a minimum standard.

You're lucky to even get a translation of this. You literally are in no place to be picky.
'Lucky' that someone's run the dialog through an OCR machine translation program that I could have just as easily operated myself?

There's a reason people wait for scanlations to come out rather than immediately rawdogging the original Japanese source through DeepL and reading it that way: it's because proper scanlation groups collectively possess a greater, more nuanced understanding of the Japanese language than any machine translation model could ever be programmed with. So when people come to a scanlation site and are presented with the same sloppy MTL they could have gotten by themselves with minimal effort, it's entirely reasonable that they'd get upset.

i got excited then saw MTL. Hopefully someone picks it up for real, but until then i'll just keep waiting.

Dex-chan lover
It was intelligible and fun to read. I don't know why all these people are crying about free translations.

Users who are viewing this thread