Danshikou ni Dokusareta Otokonoko - Ch. 32 - One's Gaze

Dex-chan lover
About females being able to say if someone is looking at their boobs: Females see things differnet from males. Males have far sight while females have wide sight. That difference makes that females can see more "social cues" than men as they can see more at close range and they "train" that hability through their life. So yes, they can see that you were looking even when you are in their "blind spot", because they can actually see you looking even if subconciously.

I feel like the author is trying to groom me by reading this. Like, some of the characters are obviously taking HRT and shit at this point and it was brushed off this chapter
I mean I wouldn't say they're taking HRT since they had "boobs" when the femboy version was introduced

AoC

Very blessed to see a new chapter release. And trying to read too much out of the "Well, I did some things" panel, I'd say that they're taking herbal supplements, the I-can't-believe-it's-not-HRT stuff that seems more popular in Japan, coupled with more of that targeted weight loss from previous chapters.
At any rate, it's nice to see all of them joke around and being happy dorks. Good stuff, need more

Fed-Kun's army
I mean I wouldn't say they're taking HRT since they had "boobs" when the femboy version was introduced
After a certain point this stops becoming an excuse the bigger his manboobs get which is why in this chapter it was brushed away with "don't think about it". This character is very clearly the trans outlet character, especially with the newest chapter showing him with actual massive tits. Story is very obviously has gotten away from femboy territory and is clearly in the trans territory as the side characters get more and more chapters

After a certain point this stops becoming an excuse the bigger his manboobs get which is why in this chapter it was brushed away with "don't think about it". This character is very clearly the trans outlet character, especially with the newest chapter showing him with actual massive tits. Story is very obviously has gotten away from femboy territory and is clearly in the trans territory as the side characters get more and more chapters
I mean, I don't exactly see this as an issue if it's true, but that's just me.

Don't let the 'its a trap' commenters get to you(i hate them)

Users who are viewing this thread