Dantoudai ni Kieta Densetsu no Akujo, Nidome no Jinsei de wa Gariben Jimi Megane ni Natte Heion wo Nozomu - Ch. 3.2

Dex-chan lover
Laetitia: If it's you, I don't mind.
Me: My sister, he literally kissed you unconscious! Imagine what the baby making would be like?!
Either she wholeheartedly approves, or she runs for the hills, because this man does not love easy.

Dex-chan lover
Too fast, too fast!

Honestly don't like this, it feels a bit forced IMO. Well, really pushy males is definitely an otome moment...

As long as she keeps the glasses, we good.

Last edited:
  • This
Reactions: N2O
Dex-chan lover
Trigger, huh? The "King", and his lover, those two would be problems when the trigger's pulled

N2O

Dex-chan lover
Suddenly I remember that this is a "she's a beauty when she takes off the glasses" story

Dex-chan lover
oh so thats the intrigue of this series. Catch her eyes and you might make enemies from a past life.

Dex-chan lover
This is a stupid "lock", story wise.
Basically, this means anybody with low magic will remember their past live with a mildly shocking reminder of it?
How come the majority of the population hasn't remembered their first lives in the years since the rewind?

It would have made more sense to have just these two keep their memories, but I guess the author wanted a story point that puts some tension on their relation with the prince. Too bad it simply lacks consistency.

Dex-chan lover
This is a stupid "lock", story wise.
Basically, this means anybody with low magic will remember their past live with a mildly shocking reminder of it?
How come the majority of the population hasn't remembered their first lives in the years since the rewind?

It would have made more sense to have just these two keep their memories, but I guess the author wanted a story point that puts some tension on their relation with the prince. Too bad it simply lacks consistency.

Ah, the story should have clarified that people connected to this whole mess is a factor. I don't know why it doesn't, reasonably sure it does in the WN, but... Iirc, there are characters who never gain memories. And the general population of the academy remembers jack and shit.

Suddenly I remember that this is a "she's a beauty when she takes off the glasses" story

Waaaaaaves hand back and fore

More a "She was already a beauty, but she's hiding it with glasses", but honestly, that's me nitpicking.

Anyway, this is a genuinely sweet moment, and, having read the WN, I'm looking forward to reading the whole thing. :)

Dex-chan lover
Ah, the story should have clarified that people connected to this whole mess is a factor. I don't know why it doesn't, reasonably sure it does in the WN, but... Iirc, there are characters who never gain memories. And the general population of the academy remembers jack and shit.

Waaaaaaves hand back and fore

More a "She was already a beauty, but she's hiding it with glasses", but honestly, that's me nitpicking.

Anyway, this is a genuinely sweet moment, and, having read the WN, I'm looking forward to reading the whole thing. :)
For your second point, I think it's fair to assume that most nobility have decent looks for her to remain hidden. Her most shining point were her eyes so if they are blurred then her defining point that marks her out of the crowd disappears and she can be more forgettable by most people that care more for their own lives than someone they don't know.

Users who are viewing this thread