Dantoudai no Hanayome - Sekai wo Horobosu Futsutsuka na Tatsuki desu ga. - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Vampire

Dex-chan lover
Welllll I'm so confusion like wut. Really feels like this should be like chap 17 or something after a bunch of yanno... character development?

(Missed the harem tag... obvs author jus wants mc to random bullshit go to stop them fighting)

Dex-chan lover
I know the mc is the chosen one but to have the girl switch up so fast without checking the situation out first is really off putting

now we have the fight for the mc battle bout to go down where the dragon girl is probably just going to fly away with the MC at the end.

:shamihuh:

Dex-chan lover
LMAO this falls into an opposite trap of most manga. Most of these manga exposit every little thing that it becomes homework to read (and a lot of times unnecessary). But this one doesn't explain anything at all and just drops random phrases expecting us to care. Building intrigue requires more than leaving the reader in the dark, which I hope it'll get to in the next chapters

But it has vamp booba sooooo follow

Dex-chan lover
I think we are in chapter 1.2 instead of chapter 2 because this length is so short what the fark.

Dex-chan lover
Vampire girl huh? Well, in fantasy hierarchy, dragon is top, so even then, poor vamp girl will get crushed. Or narrowly saved by MC because she's part of the harem. What, there isn't a harem yet? You fool! The moment she was shown, she was obviously part of the de facto harem! :pacman:

Dex-chan lover
Who could have thought a girl having Vlad in the name wouldn't be a vampire?!

Dex-chan lover
"A fanta sea girl...!", bruh at least put a little effort into the translation if none is put into the editing stage :huh:
My guess as to what is happening here is that even in Japanese they're saying the English word 'Fantasy' which this idiot protag doesn't know so he mispronounces it in return.

Users who are viewing this thread