Daphie's

If possible could you PLEASE do Samayoeru Tensei-sha-tachi no Relive Game I love that manga but I'm afraid it won't get translated anymore.

Group Leader
@mirangod the feedback with you guys is the best part of this gig! happy you liked Musume no Tomodachi!

@Keegan5567 took note of it for sure! i'll have to read it a bit more to know if it's my thing, but it does seem like it's been dropped. i think there's like 3 volumes available?

Yes, there is currently 3 volumes available and they are dropping the chapter raws for free on the website each day. I just want really want it translated because it's one of the only Shounen Isekai action Yuri harem out there, and it is written by the creator of Trinity Seven.

I just wanted to say that I had a lot of anxiety and anger from work until your TL of Chapter 10 of Samoyoeru transformed those feelings into happiness and glee. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. Lots of Love!!!

Group Leader
@Keegan5567 I'm really happy to see that you've noticed and appreciated this new chapter! I was hoping you'd take notice as your suggestion is the one that won my personal "lottery" of which manga i would tackle on next, lol

Dex-chan lover
I love your translations of Kami eshi JK to OL fujoshi! Thanks for your hard work!

Double-page supporter
I would like to bring up two works for translation consideration:

https://mangadex.org/title/62045/dairoku-sense
The protags are a 14-year-old boy and a early-30's(?) woman police detective. It's a supernatural-flavored buddy-cop crime mystery series that, to my eyes, seems there's the potential for (tsundere flavored) romance between the two leads. There's a group already working on it, but they are a principally Polish scanlation group and their English translation is done via JP > PL > ENG, which comes out as very stilted and frequently grammatically incorrect. My hope is that you can provide a cleaner, more neat translation.

https://comic-zenon.com/episode/13933686331689929651
This one seems to be more towards your wheelhouse. This looks to be a spiritual successor to Watashi no Shounen & it's first chapter plays out similarly. The protagonists are a 30-year-old Office Lady and a 16-year-old (seemingly) homeless high-school boy, the boy literally shows up one day on the doorstep of the lady's apartment. The Japanese name reads, from what I could manage, as Shounen o Kau & it has a provided English title of Sweet Days with a Boy. It started in Autumn of 2020 & It's first volume was released this past February. Nuwi Aoi is the author (her Twitter is here: https://twitter.com/nui_blue). There's no entry for this series on MangaDex or MangaUpdates, nor does Nuwi Aoi have an entry in MangaUpdates.

You have a great day.

Group Leader
Hey @DPLBatoDex thanks for dropping by and these 2 suggestions! I checked the first one and it's really out there compared to my usual and I'm not "feeling it" much. HOWEVER, that second one, as you've mentioned, seems to be a lot like Watashi no Shounen and I'm very interested. It's bookmarked! If I had no ongoing manga to catch up to, I'd probably pick it up right away, but I've still got a few weeks before I have an opening, so I'm hoping I feel up to it by then and/or that I don't have another one higher up in my list. I've only got so much time. I wish I had more!!!

Group Leader
Most wholesome translator and typesetter in this entire site. Quality translations and work, wherever I run into Daphie's works. Thanks for all you do!
Aww, thank you so much, that's the kind of encouragement that makes me wanna keep going and always do my best!!!

Dex-chan lover
@princess_daphie Thanks for your translation. I always enjoyed your translation. Especially the end credit where you give your thoughts. Its fun seeing what other people think of the chapter.
Once again thank you for the work you've done.

Group Leader
@princess_daphie Thanks for picking up Asako.
YW!
@princess_daphie Thanks for your translation. I always enjoyed your translation. Especially the end credit where you give your thoughts. Its fun seeing what other people think of the chapter.
Once again thank you for the work you've done.
YW! I'm happy you appreciate my thoughts! I love putting them out there for you readers, it's like my "wall" to graffiti my thoughts on, haha

Thanks for picking up asako! I opened your reddit profile and found a couple of manga that I really enjoy the vibes of, but asako hits the best. Looking forward to reading more in the future!

I appreciate for your works! I loved to read Asako and Season of Alabaster. Those weren't published in my country, So I needed to find other way. (I can't read japanese) When I found your works, how it made me happy!

Group Leader
@princess_daphie When you come with your next uploads, there's two series that need to have their listings adjusted. Sora wo Matotte Volume 1 goes from Chapters 1 to 7 & Chapters 9-12 of Season of Alabaster need to be listed under Volume 2, right now it's only Chapters 7-8.
Sora wo Matotte seems to already be okay, as for Season of Alabaster, I've changed it, but until the other scanlators change it too, it's gonna look weird

Users who are viewing this thread