Dappou Tamer no Nariagari Boukentan ~S Rank Bishoujo Boukensha ga Ore no Juuma ni Natte Imasu - Ch. 22

Aggregator gang
she said said yup,lets go for a night escape, little did she know she was already trapped

Dex-chan lover
God damit!, why does it always have to be a Loli!?
This manga had such a good count of Milfs, I was sure it would be safe from the flat chest threat of the Loli!
Author-Kun why have you forsaken us with this dammed cutting board demon of hell?

Thanks perkys for the continued transitions, it made my day to see another upload by you.

Dex-chan lover
Page 8, bottom-left panel: Eating ass is a standard?
The heck?

OMG, those thick ass horns :kreygasm:
Bells on her wing-claws/tips... whatever they call it, adds a bit of cute along with the sexy.
This addition is hitting more weak points than the others - would smash.

Double-page supporter
Bilena's plan to live in a harem with her crush and a bunch of other super hot women appears to be working flawlessly. LOL

I really hope this exists as literature in world of "Beast tamer exiled from the hero's party". I'm sure Kanade would find it very "inspirational" in her battle to get Rein to notice the girls he has filled his party with.

Dex-chan lover
Goddamit it’s a loli why can’t we have big booba demon girl :(
God damit!, why does it always have to be a Loli!?
This manga had such a good count of Milfs, I was sure it would be safe from the flat chest threat of the Loli!
Author-Kun why have you forsaken us with this dammed cutting board demon of hell?

Thanks perkys for the continued transitions, it made my day to see another upload by you.
Because Editor-kun said, "We're losing readership! Make the next one a loli so we can keep our sales figures up!" :kek:

Dex-chan lover
LOLI-BABA APPEAR
giphy.webp

Users who are viewing this thread