Dappou Tamer no Nariagari Boukentan ~S Rank Bishoujo Boukensha ga Ore no Juuma ni Natte Imasu - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Contributor
I mean, at this point if it’s MTL’d, why not just wait for the official release?

Dex-chan lover
The promotion exam felt like this. You want me to bring my dragon familar? Ok, well first, I'll use this familar (stops the examiner's attack cold), next I'll bring out this familar (disarms the examiner). Oh, you remember that S rank adventurer I party with, she's also my familiar (luckily for the examiner, she settled for a S-Rank slap)-pauses to introduce his dragon-Still want to continue?

Dex-chan lover
I mean, at this point if it’s MTL’d, why not just wait for the official release?
The official release for this chapter (technically volume 1) has been posted online if you Google it. Yes I do agree with you it kinda pointless to MTL’d this if there is a better version out there.

Dex-chan lover
@perkys -- Thanks! It's great to have more of this translated. And those complaining about the art are crazy, it's excellent. But typesetting matters and isn't hard to do reasonably well. A little more care in coaxing proper, coherent English from the machine-generated output would also go a long way. I'd be happy to help, if I can. Cheers.

Group Leader
@perkys -- Thanks! It's great to have more of this translated. And those complaining about the art are crazy, it's excellent. But typesetting matters and isn't hard to do reasonably well. A little more care in coaxing proper, coherent English from the machine-generated output would also go a long way. I'd be happy to help, if I can. Cheers.
yea this was my first chapter so it was a little weird :D maybe ill redo the chapter later. For anything else my discord is perkys#9999

*Edit: I improved the chapter and updated all pages.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread