Daraku Kazokuron - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
Yooo... is it possible to be drunk for two days from a couple cans of beer? What the... at that point, just don't drink at all. Waiting for when/if Sentarou remembers his confession.

Double-page supporter
I'm glad Sentaurou doesn't remember lol
It was time we see Touma to get more conscious of him and Sentaurou being the aloof one for once.
Poor guy suffered enough before with his unrequited crush.

But glad to know he did think Sentaurou was cute before, i really wanted to see more of Touma POV.

And i'm betting my pennies that yakuza boss guys is the father lol Maybe a long shot but i'm going for it !

Dex-chan lover
the art was sublime, the coloured panels and cover especially (and the work that went into cleaning them is truly commendable 🙇‍♂️), and it was really exciting having a chance to view the story from touma's perspective. also wow is that what you would call sexual tension at the end ??? :wtf: thanks so much for your hard work as always, can't wait to read the next chapter

Last edited:
Aggregator gang
One of my favorite BL ive read in a while im constantly excited for every new chapter release 😭😭😭😭 LOVE THE EMOTIONAL TENSION OF IT ALL AND THEIR FUNKY LITTLE FAMILY

BRO WHEN TOUMA WAS LIFTING SENTAROU’S SHIRT, SENTAROU LOOK SO SO SO SOOO FINEEEEEEEE 😳😳🫣🫣🫣🤭🤭🤭💓💓😍😍😍😍💗💗💗

Aggregator gang
WAAAAAA ok but the fact that sentarou did not remember a thing xD usually im not a fan of the "i conveniently forget everything that happens when im drunk tehe ;p" trope in manga HOWEVER im laughing so hard at this LOL author really pulls it off well and im so glad sentarou doesn't remember a thing. it's better for him this way. i wonder what he found was it the drugs that the waka told touma to get rid of? maybe that's why sentarou was drinking/feeling sick. BUT ALSO THOSE LAST FEW PAGES. AND SPEAKING OF PAGES THE COVER PAGES WERE BEAUTIFULLLLLLLLLLLL THANKS FOR ALL THE HARD WORK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yooo... is it possible to be drunk for two days from a couple cans of beer? What the... at that point, just don't drink at all. Waiting for when/if Sentarou remembers his confession.
im just gonna assume they meant hungover

Users who are viewing this thread