Darashinai Onee-san wo Kaitai - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
I spent way too long focusing on her beer can to see if it will fall or not (some cases it should have but it didn't) than the plot in the story. Whelp into the follows list it goes & see if it will get repetitive or not. Alright guys please give me your best onee x shota jokes because I'm terrible at it & appreciate the laughs. Thanks for the translation.

Supporter
BS levels of censoring strike again...
image.png

Dex-chan lover
@thrashpanda Thanks for the translation. It's really good. I just thought I'd give you my unsolicited and ignorant opinion. You might want to leave "older sister" untranslated. I know the various Japanese words for older sister can be used for unrelated older females but it isn't really used that way in english. It pretty much always means your older sister.

Supporter
The Nico Nico Seiga raws are like that, and they're the easiest ones to get.
Comic-walker reader had a revamp couple of days ago, and programs and scripts that snatches the raws aren't working.
So I just took the path of least resistance really.
if you build hakuneko from source, it works. The update server doesn't have the latest connector yet for some reason.

e.g.

Bash:
cd ~/Projects
git clone 'https://github.com/manga-download/hakuneko.git' hakuneko

cd ~/Projects/hakuneko
npm install

npm start

you will need node/npm to do this. git is optional if you just download the zip files for the repository.

The comic walker connector was updated ~3 days ago. See: https://github.com/manga-download/hakuneko/commit/b59a08f966fb42ff716259df281c8634573cb6cb

Dex-chan lover
BS levels of censoring strike again...
image.png
Pretty sure that one isn't exactly censorship but part of the joke because you aren't supposed to know what he is grabbing yet, if the black bar wasn't there what is going to show? nothing? lol (page 15 ones are part of the joke too), the one some pages later yeah, the magazine raws that aren't censored are exactly the same in that regard (and the ones that comic-walker is using)
The Nico Nico Seiga raws are like that, and they're the easiest ones to get.
Comic-walker reader had a revamp couple of days ago, and programs and scripts that snatches the raws aren't working.
So I just took the path of least resistance really.
Alternative you can get the magazine raws rips from Dengeki Daioh G that are available out there, aside that they have better quality (since they revamped comic-walker, no idea if they upped the image quality and size too), with them always being 1 chapter ahead of online readers

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Pretty sure that one isn't exactly censorship but part of the joke because you aren't supposed to know what he is grabbing yet, if the black bar wasn't there what is going to show? nothing? lol (page 15 ones are part of the joke too), the one some pages later yeah, the magazine raws that aren't censored are exactly the same in that regard (and the ones that comic-walker is using)

Alternative you can get the magazine raws rips from Dengeki Daioh G that are available out there, aside that they have better quality (since they revamped comic-walker, no idea if they upped the image quality and size too)
I prefer to use raws that are officially published for free. It sort of sends signals that you're not after to compete with an eventual licensed product later. The quality is more than good enough in my opinion. Though I might use the magazine raws for chapter 3, since they were out just a few days ago and comic-walker is a month behind.

Dex-chan lover
I prefer to use raws that are officially published for free. It sort of sends signals that you're not after to compete with an eventual licensed product later. The quality is more than good enough in my opinion. Though I might use the magazine raws for chapter 3, since they were out just a few days ago and comic-walker is a month behind.
Thats fair, though they eventually become free a month later, it doesn't change much imo, but is ok i guess

Dex-chan lover
Thats fair, though they eventually become free a month later, it doesn't change much imo, but is ok i guess
Also less risk of getting into trouble, though really the only ones that get get into trouble are either the ones that release before the official release, or makes money on scanlating.

Users who are viewing this thread