Daredemo Dakeru Kimi ga Suki - Ch. 32 - Only With Agawa-san

TEU

Dex-chan lover
Gotou: It doesn’t matter how much she has had sex, even if she dates someone else… I love Agawa

Me: Aww, how sweet

Kazuya: It doesn’t matter how much she has had sex, even if she dates someone else… I love Chizuru

Me: GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME

001.jpg

Contributor
You know I was drawing the comparison to Kanokari because holy shit how similar they can be but I am more forgiving to Gotou than to Kazuya. Gotou is in high school while Kazuya is basically a grown man in college so one is going to be mature while other should be mature but isn't (I admit I liked him in the movie arc).
It also helps that unlike Kazuya, Gotou actually got his dick wet.

And thank you for doing this in the exact meme format that I was envisioning

Group Leader
Gotou: It doesn’t matter how much she has had sex, even if she dates someone else… I love Agawa

Kazuya: It doesn’t matter how much she has had sex, even if she dates someone else… I love Chizuru

both are cucks, bit at least Gotoi had sex with her and she likes to have sex with him so.... thats many steps better already.

Dex-chan lover
These unexperienced maidenless virgins talking shit about Gotou but they don't see he's pounding and sweet talking to her woman to make her abandon her ways while her drenched sister is begging for his cock, but he stoicly keeps going ballistic against her sister's pussy because he is a principled man. Reevaluate yourselves. Learn life.

Dex-chan lover
These unexperienced maidenless virgins talking shit about Gotou but they don't see he's pounding and sweet talking to her woman to make her abandon her ways while her drenched sister is begging for his cock, but he stoicly keeps going ballistic against her sister's pussy because he is a principled man. Reevaluate yourselves. Learn life.
The lack of self awareness in this comment section as they shout "cuck" while the author is literally making fun of them for thinking with their dicks and thus missing out on meaningful human connection by hurting everyone around them is insane lol

Power Uploader
The ”portraits of dudes I stole from my little sister because I need decades of therapy” page is purest gold. It’s the realest page you’ll see in manga.

Pro tip boys, y’all make the goofiest ahegaos, almost without fail. But we think they’re cute, otherwise we wouldn’t be there to witness them.
Wasn't expecting this in a manga disscussion :nyoron:

Power Uploader

Kazuya had exactly 2 good things for him, saving a drowing person, and movie arc.

Dex-chan lover
Hggto2v.png

I thought having a Fate battle OST was bad timing on YouTube Music's part...who knew it would fit the ending of this chapter so well.

Dex-chan lover
The lack of self awareness in this comment section as they shout "cuck" while the author is literally making fun of them for thinking with their dicks and thus missing out on meaningful human connection by hurting everyone around them is insane lol
I was joking, but yeah. That's how it is.

Users who are viewing this thread