Daredemo Dakeru Kimi ga Suki - Ch. 32 - (Old) Only With Agawa-san

Double-page supporter
Holy shit, he went for the classic cuck response, which is normally a terrible D-tier argument against anyone with two braincells. However, since the opponent is Traumatized-FuckedUp-Unhinged-SexAddict-Crazybitch Sister and since he really didn't start dating The Slut-GirlTM yet, it doesn't catagorally make him a cuck and instead inflicts "Re-think your world view" levels of damage on the Slut-Bitch-Sister.

How will this battle continue to play out. Will BitchFuck-Sister continue to warp her inner logic to make him the villain? Will his sheer power of good-faith love to D-tier trash woman overpower the Sister inner blockings? Will we get a classic Trauma-flashback-recontextualizes-previously-unssuferable-character-to-be-sympathetic chapter?

Find out on the next episode of Dragon Sisters Sex Z or whatever the fuck we can call this dumpster!

Contributor
Gotou: It doesn’t matter how much she has had sex, even if she dates someone else… I love Agawa

Me: Aww, how sweet

Kazuya: It doesn’t matter how much she has had sex, even if she dates someone else… I love Chizuru

Me: GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME

Dex-chan lover
Their father really messed them up...

4C0xIKh.png

Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Gotou: It doesn’t matter how much she has had sex, even if she dates someone else… I love Agawa

Me: Aww, how sweet

Kazuya: It doesn’t matter how much she has had sex, even if she dates someone else… I love Chizuru

Me: GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME
You know I was drawing the comparison to Kanokari because holy shit how similar they can be but I am more forgiving to Gotou than to Kazuya. Gotou is in high school while Kazuya is basically a grown man in college so one is going to be mature while other should be mature but isn't (I admit I liked him in the movie arc).

President's body count knows no bounds & if that panel of guys all liked Agawa before they were stolen, she's even more messed up for doing it for this long. Also surprised the girls at this school haven't been knocked up yet from what I can tell. Thanks for the translations.

The ”portraits of dudes I stole from my little sister because I need decades of therapy” page is purest gold. It’s the realest page you’ll see in manga.

Pro tip boys, y’all make the goofiest ahegaos, almost without fail. But we think they’re cute, otherwise we wouldn’t be there to witness them.

Users who are viewing this thread