Daredemo Dakeru Kimi ga Suki - Ch. 32 - (Old) Only With Agawa-san

Dex-chan lover
Their father really messed them up...

4C0xIKh.png

Thanks for the chapter!
But it was never explained how, we only theorize but there's not a definitive answer

Dex-chan lover
You know I was drawing the comparison to Kanokari because holy shit how similar they can be but I am more forgiving to Gotou than to Kazuya. Gotou is in high school while Kazuya is basically a grown man in college so one is going to be mature while other should be mature but isn't (I admit I liked him in the movie arc).

President's body count knows no bounds & if that panel of guys all liked Agawa before they were stolen, she's even more messed up for doing it for this long. Also surprised the girls at this school haven't been knocked up yet from what I can tell. Thanks for the translations.

Kazuya is a simp with literally no confidence or will. Gotou is a simp, but he stands proud. He stakes his claim in a way Cuckzuya never would, so as delusional as he is it's admirable in its own way.

Double-page supporter
These unexperienced maidenless virgins talking shit about Gotou but they don't see he's pounding and sweet talking to her woman to make her abandon her ways while her drenched sister is begging for his cock, but he stoicly keeps going ballistic against her sister's pussy because he is a principled man. Reevaluate yourselves. Learn life.
C'mon, you really expect the degens here would have the mental maturity to understand this chapter?

This isn't even a complex chapter/plot point, it is blatantly shown that if he chose to have sex with the sister then that would have made him out to be like every other guy that came (I always intend my puns) before him. Which in turn, would result with him never being able to have a serious long term relationship with the women he loves, which is what he ultimately wants.

No, of course not.

The ”portraits of dudes I stole from my little sister because I need decades of therapy” page is purest gold. It’s the realest page you’ll see in manga.

Pro tip boys, y’all make the goofiest ahegaos, almost without fail. But we think they’re cute, otherwise we wouldn’t be there to witness them.
wow theres really a girl reading this stupid ass story never expected that

Dex-chan lover
C'mon, you really expect the degens here would have the mental maturity to understand this chapter?

This isn't even a complex chapter/plot point, it is blatantly shown that if he chose to have sex with the sister then that would have made him out to be like every other guy that came (I always intend my puns) before him. Which in turn, would result with him never being able to have a serious long term relationship with the women he loves, which is what he ultimately wants.

No, of course not.
I thought a Weed Mubarak style post would explain it 👉👈

Dex-chan lover
Good series, but comment threads for this are among the most depressing places on MD :fml:
Well, it's really the usual degen comments you would find in a hentai site like E-hentai or Nhentai.

Since this work is just a toned down hentai remake, it makes sense why you would find similar insane comments.

I would not be surprised if a lot of the more crazy ones here are literally just alt accounts of hentai site nutjobs.

Dex-chan lover
Kind of proud of Gotou for not thinking with his dick and actually being honest with his feelings. However a serious long term relationship will likely require some monogamy, so I am a little worried he’s being codependent declaring he’ll like her no matter if she’s in another relationship and ONLY her.

Double-page supporter
These unexperienced maidenless virgins talking shit about Gotou but they don't see he's pounding and sweet talking to her woman to make her abandon her ways while her drenched sister is begging for his cock, but he stoicly keeps going ballistic against her sister's pussy because he is a principled man. Reevaluate yourselves. Learn life.
bro will rent out a prostitute and think that he can fix her.
I'll have to remind you that in the beginning, Gotou almost gave up liking her if she didn't let him fuck.

Dex-chan lover
Dude really had to go the cuck route. I can understand not wanting to do it with the sister but to literally go ahead and say that you don’t care if she does it with other or starts dating them while you will only focus on her is literally just being a cuck. It can still be saved if she doesn’t do it with anyone else and enters a serious relationship with him after this, but if she doesn’t then he is a huge cuck. One thing is being in love and another thing is being completely blinded.

Dex-chan lover
Ah I see so they still keeping it so he only has sex with her, so fucking lame.
Its all depends on what will Agawa do after this point. If she continues to fuck people like she always does, than anything is game and we can safely bury Gotou next to Kazucuck if he insists on his current stance.

Users who are viewing this thread