Daredemo Dakeru Kimi ga Suki - Ch. 33 - (New) There Are Rules, You Know

Dex-chan lover
More the redrawing advances more i'm disgusted that the story has just became another ramdom erotic manga
Author's too horny to actually focus a little on the plot. It just a disguised hentai with degenerate shit at this point.

Guess it always been like that and I'm just stupid :aquadrink:

Dex-chan lover
Can someone explain what is happening in this universe? They had threesome, and then what? Did MC confess in this reality as well? Why rewrite if you're going to undo the rewrite as well wtf.

Dex-chan lover
The two versions aren't much different. I don't see why they should be separated. Well, I wish the author strength for everything.

Group Leader
Would’ve been good if they did the threesome and still went with the original with some slight changes and without the dirty teacher. The dirty teacher can be just a what if scenario instead of being canon. Hate to see the progress being reset again after 30+ chapters.

Dex-chan lover
Is this Konmariya boardgame a real thing or a joke?
Couldn't fint it because googling it gives me tons of mari kondo bullcrap, but since the boardgame looks like a pussy, I'm sorta curious...

Dex-chan lover
Can someone explain what is happening in this universe? They had threesome, and then what? Did MC confess in this reality as well? Why rewrite if you're going to undo the rewrite as well wtf.
Nothing. They had the threesome and some distance was created while he got his feelings known. It ain‘t that deep. The rest is hentai canon.

This serialization is a kick in the face of anyone who thought this would be a proper written version of the hentai. It is literally the exact same as the hentai just with some added scenes that Takeda wanted because horny in public = exciting. That‘s it. No need to deeper read into it.

But as the fat ugly teacher being shoehorned in randomly and how he was treated showed, the author has 0 plans to properly see this through. Lame ass just wants some extra money and fetish fulfillment without any extra work, pretty much rereleasing his done work and calling it “rewriting“, lmao.

man... idk, like she cleary isn't honest with her own feelings and the guy cannot bring himself to hold his *ick.
I know it's growth and all that, she learning to value herself and a man who's trying communicate his feelings and understand other people.
I feel terrible watching her not knowing how to deal with his feelings and him insisting with "I'll still love her even when she does it with other people". I would like to see both actually struggle mentally and sentimentally over this issue and not just fuck around like before, because that's whats happening, struggle.
Removing the teacher was a better decision, imo, but going back to the loop of sex and brushing on the main issue is another step back.
I'll wait for the final chapter to know the ending.

Dex-chan lover
While I believe the change from the OG to the "Author's Cut" version suck, I don't think the progress is truly gone.

I think the serialisation's success (and having his way with the threesome) probably got the author confident that it's going to last longer than he thought, so he's probably changing gears to a slower burn than before. Things will still happen as before, but at a later date.:thonk:

Double-page supporter
Shame, the initial plot thread was more compelling. The MC had principles he stuck too, and for that came off as a person who genuinely wanted to be with her.

This rewrite throws that out the window, and now we are left with just another erotica.

If it's what the author wants, who am I to say anything, but it is disappointing.

Users who are viewing this thread