Daredemo Dakeru Kimi ga Suki - Ch. 34 - If It's You

Dex-chan lover
It’s nice that she’s helping out, even if it’s in her own weird (shallow) way. Still don’t understand why she gave Gotou such a hard time compared to all the other guys though.

I mean, even if Agawa was crazy into sex she could have still scared off a bunch of the more opportunistic guys if she was always that much of a nuisance.

Dex-chan lover
04ce16ab-e6ba-4e3d-aea3-87804035c439.png

Dex-chan lover
Pres: All right, ladies. I’m assembling a team of girls who will fuck Gotou so that he doesn’t want to go out with Agawa. Who’s in?
If it is the same girls that Agawa tried to convince to screw Gotou, then they're going to have to be forced into it since they found him unattractive. Then again this manga doesn't have much logic to work with so it is a moot point.

As for the chapter itself, Nanamori saw the kiss between them & could tell that there is genuine interest albeit if Agawa didn't have evasiveness to being in a relationship. Least she did was show that she'll support the two so that is plus in my book. Thanks for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
why can't authors just come up with a plan after the mc's are dating?? and not make a freaking story arc out of how the prez didn't get fucked. holy shit! this is getting really tiresome tbh
Most Authors, from what I've seen, don't really like writing after stories, where the MC's are now dating. I think the reason why is it's pretty hard to create drama when you're already a couple/dating, another reason could be that in Japan there is no audience for such a thing.

Dex-chan lover
I really hope we get a Heavenly Kings scenario that Gotou has to defeat a bunch of JKs by not fucking them.

“Heh, she was the least slutty of the big three…”

Users who are viewing this thread