Daredemo Dakeru Kimi ga Suki - Ch. 35 - (Old) You're So Lewd, Agawa

Dex-chan lover
Hum... does the author wants to keep it silly or is he going the revulsing way ...?

Dex-chan lover
Story already works well enough as it is with the whole psychology of a promiscuous girl topic.

Adding damsel in distress cliches at this point is cheap.
I whole heartedly agree. Unless it's a tale of how nothing he does can get her to open her heart to him. Cause I feel like what more can this dude do to prove to her that he genuinely cares? But otherwise, the damsel bit is unnecessary.

Group Leader
its quitenpainful.... it pretends ots a vanilla story bit itsnactuallly a NTR...... pls chose your genre becorenhurting ppls hearts

Dex-chan lover
Next chapter gonna make or break this for a lot of people lol. There was no need going for the "helpless girl giving in to blackmail" shit but here we are. Well, original IS an hardcore NTR story afterall.

Dex-chan lover
Next chapter gonna make or break this for a lot of people lol. There was no need going for the "helpless girl giving in to blackmail" shit but here we are. Well, original IS an hardcore NTR story afterall.
Especially considering he says he's covering for her ......YET THE ENTIRE SCHOOL ALREADY KNOWS SHE SLEEPS WITH ALL THE MALE STUDENTS! Hell, who is he going to rat her out to anyway? The teachers who are having sex with her sister?

This is like threating to spread rumors that she's a slut and the girl legit being scared because she doesn't have the brain power to think "Wait, I AM a slut! Openly one at that!"

Dex-chan lover
Especially considering he says he's covering for her ......YET THE ENTIRE SCHOOL ALREADY KNOWS SHE SLEEPS WITH ALL THE MALE STUDENTS! Hell, who is he going to rat her out to anyway? The teachers who are having sex with her sister?

This is like threating to spread rumors that she's a slut and the girl legit being scared because she doesn't have the brain power to think "Wait, I AM a slut! Openly one at that!"
Yeah, who the hell is he covering her to? He's doing a piss-poor job if so, and she's a complete moron to believe him.

Dex-chan lover
As much as I hate the damsel in distress angle, I think it's hilarious all the people laughing and joking about the MC getting a BJ and messing around with the sister of the girl he supposedly likes (which is her actual trauma), and forgiving him because he managed to stop from screwing her only because the FMC jumped in the middle and stopped him. And now we have the FMC about to make a bad decision, just like the MC was about to, and he's going to stop her like she did him but somehow now she's a whore and evil and the story is over and life is terrible now.

I'd say the hypocrisy was stunning, if only it wasn't so predictable.

Group Leader
I refuse to believe there will be people in the comments insulted that she's fucking someone else. Ain't no way you read 35 chapters of this and still think that way.
This was literally based off of a NTR hentai where the protag gets off on her fucking other people. If anything this serialization iss heavily toned down as ever since the two got involved she's wavered the whole time and I'm almost 100% sure she's gonna be stopped again too and the protag is gonna "fix" her.

Users who are viewing this thread