Daredemo Dakeru Kimi ga Suki - Ch. 35 - (Old) You're So Lewd, Agawa

Aggregator gang
I understand where you’re coming from about the hypocrisy in comment sections, but these are completely different scenarios.

Here, Agawa is being forced into a situation of her own making, you could say that it’s the consequence of her promiscuity.

Meanwhile, the thing with the president was entirely set up by Agawa, and further forced on Gotou by the president. Gotou wasn’t fooling around with her, Agawa rejected his feelings and offered him up to the Prez on a silver platter.

Even then, Gotou rejected the prez several times despite her persistence and had to basically force Agawa to be there for the threesome in the first place.
Gotou was pretty much forced, though. Not in the exact same way, but the guy is weak and bad with females and was almost raped.

Also, the specifics of 'who got coerced into sex with another' isn't what's pertinent, here. Both situations involved an MC willingly going along with the plan up to a point. No, the issue the person you replied to hit square on the core hypocrisy of NTR-hating harem fanboys... That any time females do something with non-MC males they're whores, sluts, evil, should die. Any time males go off and willingly instigate sex with a dozen females, it's all very normal and perfectly fine.

Agawa didn't want to be in the threesome because she's uncomfortable with prez and she clearly didn't want to see Gotou do it with her. In fact, it's heavily suggested by her gyaru friend that Gotou should reject prez and stay true to Agawa. Her friend knows more about Agawa and her history/psych issues, how and why she craves lots and lots of sex out of several specifically NON committed/exclusive guys.

Last edited:
Aggregator gang
Yeah cuz she looks really forced. She has a choice, she's choosing this option. That's not being forced.

If she was being held down against her will, that's being forced.
You seriously are going to tell the world that the only way a woman can be coerced into sex acts is by having her physically 'held down'? Strange flex, bro.

Dex-chan lover
Gotou was pretty much forced, though. Not in the exact same way, but the guy is weak and bad with females and was almost raped.
But that was my point as well, that Gotou was basically pushed into that situation against his wishes.

Also, the specifics of 'who got coerced into sex with another' isn't what's pertinent, here. Both situations involved an MC willingly going along with the plan up to a point. No, the issue the person you replied to hit square on the core hypocrisy of NTR-hating harem fanboys... That any time females do something with non-MC males they're whores, sluts, evil, should die. Any time males go off and willingly instigate sex with a dozen females, it's all very normal and perfectly fine.
And I acknowledged that. I myself have noticed it time and again, and hate how scared and hypocritical the comments become at the slightest hint of NTR, my point of contention with the other guy was that the two situations here were completely different.

Even in relation to your comment, Gotou did not willingly instigate sex with anybody besides Agawa without her convincing, and Agawa is already well known for her promiscuity. That is just the setting of the story.

Agawa didn't want to be in the threesome because she's uncomfortable with prez and she clearly didn't want to see Gotou do it with her. In fact, it's heavily suggested by her gyaru friend that Gotou should reject prez and stay true to Agawa. Her friend knows more about Agawa and her history/psych issues, how and why she craves lots and lots of sex out of several specifically NON committed/exclusive guys.
The threesome itself was never the issue, it came up as a means of compromise. It’s brought up because Agawa refuses to acknowledge Gotou’s feelings, or her own, and offers him up to her sister (despite their history together) who refuses to let him go after setting her sights on him. The main issue is Agawa’s inability to be honest about her feelings, and Gotou pushes the threesome because what he really wants is to do it with Agawa.

I also don’t remember if it’s ever said that Agawa only has sex with single guys, the impression was that she did it with anyone who asked, but I might’ve just forgot.

Contributor
So, since the mangaka is rewriting the last 5 chapters, the story will be interrupted or it will continue from this point? What a mess, seems the author was forced to change it because the editor do not like the last development... hope i'm wrong and the author is genuine about changing it.

Contributor
Have you read author comments? It's him who forced the redraws cause he wanted to draw threesome and editors greenlit him. Truly people of culture!
Yes i read his statement, but is so absurd and illogical that i'm convinced of the countrary and that stamenet is just an excuse. :LOL:

Dex-chan lover
Any progress made to date is discarded if the rewrite is the new timeline.

Users who are viewing this thread