Daredemo Dakeru Kimi ga Suki - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - You Who Can Have Sex Anyone

Dex-chan lover
I read the Pixiv version a while ago. But it's been a while so some details might be missing. Basically MC falls in love with a Gyaru who, shocker, turns out to be a slut who sleeps around. Eventually Gyaru does sleep with MC but with not much feelings for him but the twist is the nerdy MC basically bangs her several times and is pretty good at it that it surprise her and she starts to developing feelings for him for real but she doesn't admit it though. A whole bunch of drama does ensue and there is some NTR elements[but the MC doesn't tries to actively try cuck himself, he wants the girl for himself] but I don't recall it being the main focus and It's pretty much about too opposites, from different social groups, falling in love with of course a bunch of horny.

Edit: read @Ochrolv post for specifics of the story. I imagine the serialize version will make some changes/add stuff but mostly will stay the same. I doubt the author will pull a fast one and give a typically hentai NTR ending.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Yeah, this is always idiotic because 99% of the time it's no fault of the girl- the guy puts her on an imagined pedestal and has an idealized image of her, and then is too pathetic to actually ask her out directly, and then acts like it's some massive personal betrayal when she doesn't act how he imagined. It's just dumbass.

Dex-chan lover
Pg 19 had me laughing & I can see its potential on being used for future memes. I'll follow this since I can't help but read trash since I am a degenerate. Thanks for doing the 1st chapter.

@KazeRosetai This will more than likely happen but the page itself was created awhile ago so Idk if it will fall into the popular section on the main page. They only feature new titles that are under 30 days old so there is a chance it will be there for a few weeks or less given the nature of the other titles that are currently on it.

Edit: Apparently it is based on a hentai but here is the summary of it for those that don't want to wait. It also has codes included in the Reddit page. Here 400123 which is chapters 1-14 and 400144 which is chapters 14-22. Credit to u/TheDamnHero_ for the codes and u/medalknobbob for the summary

Last edited:
Contributor
giphy.gif

Dex-chan lover
I read the Pixiv version a while ago. Basically MC falls in love with a Gyaru who, shocker, turns out to be a slut who sleeps around. Eventually Gyaru does sleep with MC but with not much feelings for him but the twist is the nerdy MC basically bangs her several times and is pretty good at it that it surprise her and she starts to developing feelings for him for real but she doesn't admit it though. A whole bunch of drama does ensue and there is some NTR elements[but the MC doesn't tries to actively try cuck himself, he wants the girl for himself] but I don't recall it being the main focus and It's pretty much about too opposites, from different social groups, falling in love with of course a bunch of horny.
Is it really NTR if the girl says she sleeps with people from the onset?

Dex-chan lover
What the heck did I read? My mind blow up. Its amazing this type of manga been publishing in normal manga not in hentai manga

Dex-chan lover
Is it just me or does it feel like manga are just getting more degenerate by the day?
You say it like it's something new. Redo of a Healer is published since 2017 and this one has nothing on it. And RoaH is not really an outlier nowadays. Just recently there was pokemon-but-with-girls-instead-of-pokemon, with fairly strong NTR themes in it. Do you think this is more degenerate?

I feel like this is a relatively down-to-earth story. Whether it's your cup of tea is another question, but I like the gap between her wholesome side in everyday interactions, and openly admitting to liking sex. I'm guessing she will change the way she acts when she starts to get closer to MC, or sth like that. It might be a decent read if done well.

Dex-chan lover
I read the Pixiv version a while ago. Basically MC falls in love with a Gyaru who, shocker, turns out to be a slut who sleeps around. Eventually Gyaru does sleep with MC but with not much feelings for him but the twist is the nerdy MC basically bangs her several times and is pretty good at it that it surprise her and she starts to developing feelings for him for real but she doesn't admit it though. A whole bunch of drama does ensue and there is some NTR elements[but the MC doesn't tries to actively try cuck himself, he wants the girl for himself] but I don't recall it being the main focus and It's pretty much about too opposites, from different social groups, falling in love with of course a bunch of horny.
Thank you for saving me the time! Cute art but i dont really fuck with NTR other than in some random hentais... Hope the author makes a wholesome version at some point!

Dex-chan lover
You say it like it's something new. Redo of a Healer is published since 2017 and this one has nothing on it. And RoaH is not really an outlier nowadays. Just recently there was pokemon-but-with-girls-instead-of-pokemon, with fairly strong NTR themes in it. Do you think this is more degenerate?

I feel like this is a relatively down-to-earth story. Whether it's your cup of tea is another question, but I like the gap between her wholesome side in everyday interactions, and openly admitting to liking sex. I'm guessing she will change the way she acts when she starts to get closer to MC, or sth like that. It might be a decent read if done well.
Right

Like THIS is what starts to make them question the degeneracy lvl of manga?

She simply likes having sex, oh nooooo

She’s not cheating, she’s not lying, she’s not hiding the fact she’s slutty

She likes the sex and it’s simplicity thus has sex whilst keeping simple

She’s simply more lax about it, she has some standards but drc as she’s there for a good time, if it’s a good time then she she likes it

There’s way worse from way before

Users who are viewing this thread