Daredemo Dakeru Kimi ga Suki - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Don´t Get More

Dex-chan lover
The funny part about this chapter is that the manga is going on break just right when they’re going rush to do the deed. The guy translating the NSFW version (who also wrote an essay about how this manga really isn’t NTR) is about to enter the “moment” chapter so it’s interesting following both of these at the same time. I will say though that guy is a real asshole for acting like she’s his property & that girl he just banged is silently there the whole time is just awkward. Thanks for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
Is real life really like this? Am I saving myself for nothing? Am I just wasting my life looking and waiting for the right one? I don't think I should have started reading this manga but I can't stop. :shamihuh:
Part of real life is like this, yes. Including the assholes that want a monopoly, most women want only the 1% of men and they will do so on their better years. Men accept "lesser" desireable partner compared to women but that über small percentage of men will go on their Manko QuestTM - there are several studies about this that you can check yourself.
Are you wasting your life and waiting for the right one? Most probably, yes. As romantic it might sound in your head, the modern era won't give you anything and instead the moment you might find the right one being a virgin could very well instead be a negative.

Ofcourse, this manga is not showing what's "normal" but the other side of the coin. Which is arguably smaller than the one you're currently on funny enough. It's just that we have reached alarming levels of people lacking a life partner because standards are so screwed.
Take this from a man that has been going out for 8 years with a woman that is almost 10 years older than me because I was fed up with the nonsense that most younger women do from what I have seen and I still see to an even worse degree nowadays, for many years by now.

Dex-chan lover
Part of real life is like this, yes. Including the assholes that want a monopoly, most women want only the 1% of men and they will do so on their better years. Men accept "lesser" desireable partner compared to women but that über small percentage of men will go on their Manko QuestTM - there are several studies about this that you can check yourself.
Are you wasting your life and waiting for the right one? Most probably, yes. As romantic it might sound in your head, the modern era won't give you anything and instead the moment you might find the right one being a virgin could very well instead be a negative.

Ofcourse, this manga is not showing what's "normal" but the other side of the coin. Which is arguably smaller than the one you're currently on funny enough. It's just that we have reached alarming levels of people lacking a life partner because standards are so screwed.
Take this from a man that has been going out for 8 years with a woman that is almost 10 years older than me because I was fed up with the nonsense that most younger women do from what I have seen and I still see to an even worse degree nowadays, for many years by now.
I'm not going to lie - I was raised with a certain set of morals and I'm sure they are a bit old fashioned for my generation. Even today, the idea of sleeping around (sex friends / casual flings included) just fills me with all sorts of negative emotions - it's something I really detest the thought of. I'm not going to force my ways or preach that to others, but I feel like Lonesome George in a way. Perhaps I also feel what the MC may be feeling in this chapter - there is this whole world he didn't know about and a lot of people that you would think are proper (student council member - and even the other lady in the chapter, though of course appearances aren't everything but she looks more proper than gal) are just casually... sleeping with each other like it is a Sunday stroll. They are normal and I'm the odd one. I still feel like I'm doing the right thing - but I don't live under a rock and this manga probably makes me uncomfortable because it is shattering the romcom copium I've been breathing. Truth be told, I've been focusing on my career, trying to stay fit despite my desk job (almost have my 4 pack back) and I never really socialized a lot - it is honestly my weakest point. I didn't have time in HS / college, both working and trying to keep a decent GPA. At this point, reading what I have and seeing what I have in real life... do I even want to keep going? (Finding a partner that is - my will to live is strong and I enjoy my hobbies) I have some more thinking to do.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Is real life really like this? Am I saving myself for nothing? Am I just wasting my 20s looking and waiting for the right one? I don't think I should have started reading this manga but I can't stop. :shamihuh:
Yup, it is like this. Even if you get a GF she will cheat on you eventually. Just give up and face reality, DO AS THOU WILT. There's no place in this world for morality. Do yourself a favor and start enjoying your only life. Once you're dead it's fucking over.

Dex-chan lover
holly cow it's so shame woman dignity is as same as garbage. hooker is better than you kids, they get paid everytime they do this shit.

Dex-chan lover
Is real life really like this? Am I saving myself for nothing? Am I just wasting my 20s looking and waiting for the right one? I don't think I should have started reading this manga but I can't stop. :shamihuh:
Just enjoy the show bro, don't take it personally. Reality is better than this shit mostly people like them will face harsh situation.

jak

Contributor
So does anyone know how this turns out? Does he become a cuck where he watches her get banged by other guys or does he turn her into his girlfriend?

Group Leader
I'm not going to lie - I was raised with a certain set of morals and I'm sure they are a bit old fashioned for my generation. Even today, the idea of sleeping around (sex friends / casual flings included) just fills me with all sorts of negative emotions - it's something I really detest the thought of. I'm not going to force my ways or preach that to others, but I feel like Lonesome George in a way. Perhaps I also feel what the MC may be feeling in this chapter - there is this whole world he didn't know about and a lot of people that you would think are proper (student council member - and even the other lady in the chapter, though of course appearances aren't everything but she looks more proper than gal) are just casually... sleeping with each other like it is a Sunday stroll. They are normal and I'm the odd one. I still feel like I'm doing the right thing - but I don't live under a rock and this manga probably makes me uncomfortable because it is shattering the romcom copium I've been breathing. Truth be told, I've been focusing on my career, trying to stay fit despite my desk job (almost have my 4 pack back) and I never really socialized a lot - it is honestly my weakest point. I didn't have time in HS / college, both working and trying to keep a decent GPA. At this point, reading what I have and seeing what I have in real life... do I even want to keep going? (Finding a partner that is - my will to live is strong and I enjoy my hobbies) I have some more thinking to do.
Imagine wasting your whole life studying and chasing good boy numbers lol
Chads dont study, fuck bitches all the time and still end up super rich and successful because social skill, networking and shieeet

Dex-chan lover
Imagine wasting your whole life studying and chasing good boy numbers lol
Chads dont study, fuck bitches all the time and still end up super rich and successful because social skill, networking and shieeet
Well, I guess I'm not a Chad. I don't want to "fuck bitches" anyhow - no amount of pity or insults will change that right now. Just because I'm at a stage where I'm rethinking things doesn't mean I need to completely toss away my moral values.

Dex-chan lover
Bro it’s a fucking manga you don’t need to make it part of your life philosophy

That’s how you become ruined
I don't think it's entirely the manga - it's just that the manga contrasts my normal romcom magna reading and it made me reflect on some of the things I hear, see, and know about irl. It also made me think... what is this is really how people normally act and I've just been out of the loop? I don't think people are normally this open.... but like the MC maybe I've just been living in a different world.

Users who are viewing this thread