Daredemo Dakeru Kimi ga Suki - Vol. 1 Ch. 8 - Was It Really Good?

Aggregator gang
As always, thanks for the translation! And my king will meet another girl. :win: :win: :win: :win: :win: :win:
I noticed that she has sent a message in a group, uh.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
The MC to go out with this girl probably needs to be that good in sex. She's a self proclaimed and avid slut, who openly admitted to just love smashing. Think it's safe to say that she'll look for "good at sex" in her romance life. ~~or it could go the way mc originally hypothesized and being treated like a maiden would be more important for her in a date but I doubt it with this one~~

Dex-chan lover
Do better? Doing it with the experienced sexy gyaru of your school sounds like much fun to me...
well, I don't know if you're into this
I-owe-you-an-apology-shaq-meme-Fc-hsdgXgAABuCF.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Well I have mixed feelings over this, but getting this far when I went in intending for only a few chapters, I can see why there's such a split between ratings. Sex scene wasn't bad, at least MC somehow didn't cry over how his first time didn't go out like he wanted (he seemed like the kind of guy who would do that in my eyes), but now gyaru has a weird competitive thing going on with MC. It gives me a sense that she has had more control with all the guys she's been with up to now, but after doing it with the MC, I guess she felt she 'lost', but why? I'm honestly curious about that thought process, like there's more to her just banging every guy she meets for the fun of it.

I'll put it in the library for now, but if it derails in a bad direction, I'm dropping it. At least there's more 'action' to this than rental girlfriend that I dropped a looooooong time ago before that disastrous moment that changed everything.

Users who are viewing this thread