Daredemo Dakeru Kimi ga Suki - Vol. 1 Ch. 9.5 - Volume 1 Extras And Collab Illustrations

Dex-chan lover
Say what you will about this manga but you can tell that Takeda Super sensei is really happy that they got chance to have a serialized work. Not everyone gets an opportunity since there are so many manga out there & some that have authors that are obviously milking their series (cough Rent-A-Girlfriend cough) to get as much revenue as possible. But hey if this manga ends up going REALLY downhill then feel free to poke fun of me because I deserve but I'll read this to the end since I'm a completionist. Anyways thanks for the extra.

Dex-chan lover
That Nagatoro promo being posted on Twitter and getting views on this series probably bodes well for the sales and the future of the series. Happy for them

Supporter
Imagining this manga and Nagatoro taking place in the same universe is too much for me.

Dex-chan lover
this manga's gyaru cast is like the inverse of Akutsu-san's, the main girl is the one having sex the most while the other two are seldom shown doing it

Users who are viewing this thread