Daredemo Dakeru Kimi ga Suki - Vol. 2 Ch. 16 - You're Not Forcing It?

Dex-chan lover
Ah ffs, she already told him last time in the library that she absolutely hates it when he forces himself on her.
Idiot MC.
Also:

Enjoy your broken heart, you eeeediot.
no, she only disliked it in the library because the risk of being caught was too high in that situation. She likes it in this situation where she's ready for a sex marathon.

Dex-chan lover
Dude is going to give himself a complex and perform even worse if he gets stressed out about not getting hard . You need to relax and not let it bother you and it will come more easily. Also always come outside on her face or ass or whatever even if you're wearing a condom. If you cum inside, even while wearing a condom, your subconscious will think "ok mission accomplished, I've cum inside this woman and inseminated her. I don't need to have sex with her for a while" But if you cum on her tummy or ass or whatever then you'll recognise that you failed to cum inside her and your subconscious will think "none of my semen went inside her so I'll need to fuck her again if I want to get her pregnant" and you'll be able to go again much faster and more eagerly.

Dex-chan lover
Agawa comes off a lot worse in a non H setting. She just feels like a sex addict that has no interest in building a larger relationship with the MC or anyone and dicking her down is only feeding into that. Even if he succeeds it wouldn't be rewarding.
Yeah, kinda feel like it

Aggregator gang
not that i care anymore on this "shit", but how did that one end?
They end up together. Some drama of them getting caught having sex at school or something. I think he is kicked out of school, and eventually they get together.
I like Ntr in hentai sometimes. But don't like it in my actual media, but for some reason i kept reading this one. Maybe because he was technically cucking everyone else because he already knew what kind of girl he was going for.

He is out of stamina cause he doesn't know how to pace himself, she still has stamina so she doing the leading and told him to rest, cuddle in the bath to regain it.

He on other hand, afraid that he is not enough to satisfy her she will get disappointed and fuck other people next time and won't go with him. So he tried to forced himself on her, with a floppy dick, mind you.

Basically the guy has a huge complex, want her to be his girlfriend, but is too chicken/confused on how to make this work, and it seem that the girl doesn't want to be tie down in relationship either.

I can see she smack him out of it next chapter.
The part with not wanting to be tied down in a relationship, I can mostly see that

Dex-chan lover
I'm amazed so many people reading this series want a vanilla end. Meanwhile I think he might as well do it with the other two girls and form a polycule.

Dex-chan lover
I'm amazed so many people reading this series want a vanilla end. Meanwhile I think he might as well do it with the other two girls and form a polycule.

it mite be becouse the og work has a wholesome/vanilla ending ;)

Dex-chan lover
females naturally have more respect for a potent, virile man with a high sex drive. You can get away with a lot if you're like that and if not then they'll tolerate less from you.

Dex-chan lover
Honest opinion, i really don't wanna read it anymore of this, it's nauseating

Users who are viewing this thread