Daredemo Dakeru Kimi ga Suki - Vol. 3 Ch. 29 - Reminds Me Of Something

Dex-chan lover
Seems like Otawa has to admit her feelings that she really doesn't want to share him. I wonder if they will have to open it for her sex friends or if he will be enough to satisfy her?

Dex-chan lover
I'm really out here wondering if is the same guy and he lost his memories or his got a look alike lmao... Kind of puzzled by that

Thanks for the work.
Looks like it's his brother, based on the photo in chapter 18 ( still speculation )

big sis prolly fucked the baseball guy away from agawa in the past rofl. so now agawa thinks sex is the real name of the game instead of love

Dex-chan lover
big sis prolly fucked the baseball guy away from agawa in the past rofl. so now agawa thinks sex is the real name of the game instead of love
Like someone earlier said, I kinda hope not. I'm kinda tired of the whole incel-bait trope of slutty girl with sad backstory get fixed by loser guy's pure love for her. I'd rather her just enjoy sex, and not find someone worth settling down for yet.

Dex-chan lover
Hrmm. I wonder if part of the reason Agawa became such a freak is because she lost that boy when they were younger to her sister because her sister put out and she didn't, so after that she felt she had to in order to have a chance, and maybe gave up on love too. With how dumb this is, I'd be shocked if she had an emotional backstory behind it, and would kinda prefer her to just be horny and like sex, lol.
You actually a very valid point there, her sister might be what kicked off her hoe phase

t28

Dex-chan lover
The censorship on this chapter was hilarious & honestly prefer it that way. Oh wow looks like there was a guy in the past that Agawa possibly liked that got stolen from her but now she's claiming her man & his D. The 2 week wait sucks but it is what it is. Thanks for the chapter.
Might be the “last boss” looking guy from that chapter that showed some of the other sex friends. Presumably Agawa always liked him but he chose Prez or something. (and she sleeps around to cope because she feels like she will never match up to prez)

Dex-chan lover
Finally, Agawa stops being a bystander and lets her true feelings show. Now she needs to mark her territory unless she wants the past to repeat itself.

Dex-chan lover
Based on that "Misaki. . . wait. . ." I'm going to guess she didn't get the rubber on him and they just did it raw, and I somehow doubt that it's a safe day either.

Dex-chan lover
I still don't get what Prez is trying to do here. Is she trying to help Agawa or is she just fucking with her? Is she just getting her jollies off? All three? None of the above? TWO WEEKS?! ARGH.

Supporter
Like someone earlier said, I kinda hope not. I'm kinda tired of the whole incel-bait trope of slutty girl with sad backstory get fixed by loser guy's pure love for her. I'd rather her just enjoy sex, and not find someone worth settling down for yet.
bruh are you retarded? The premise is that a pure-love virgin went totally apeshit the first time he fucked, and completely blew the mind of a chick who fucks a fresh dude every other day.
We're already in the realm of "incel" fantasy. (god you're such a fag for using that term)

Plus if she just was a natural slut, someone like that wouldn't have a second thought about cheating. Which wouldn't work with our protag who solely has heart set on Agawa. Unless his character development is to become a manwhore too lmao.

Dex-chan lover
aaand another two weeks wait lmao
at least it finally started.

Users who are viewing this thread