Daredemo Dakeru Kimi ga Suki - Vol. 3 Ch. 29 - Reminds Me Of Something

Banned
"cuckqueening" (disgusting term) is hot but sister double blowjobs and swapping back and forth is hotter.
If you were the MC, Would you harvest now or sow seeds for the future?
MC needs to both satisfy them both as much as possible so that they're more likely to agree to the same in the future, AND try all the experiences and positions because this might be the only time it happens.

Double-page supporter
I can't believe I am saying this, but the cat-jump lover fuck into pet roleplay is actually insane counter-play to block the NTR sister flashback depression arc, 10/10.
385.gif

Dex-chan lover
At this point, this is becoming more of a norm with teenagers these days. No direction, no sense of values or worth in themselves, they have to break themselves down in order to get anywhere, that goes for girls and guys, and there are more of them unhappy about it today than there were a decade or two ago.

It's sad and unreasonable, but that's just the reality of today.
Aye. The breakdown of our political-economy is immiserating people, financially, physically and spiritually. The latter in the sense of our ability to have healthy relationships and enjoy daily life. Capitalist society are vampires.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, this diverged a lot from the original run. Hopefully somebody (maybe this group?) will also translate the OG version?

Anyways, thanks for the chapter!

also:
SEXXXOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Dex-chan lover
Waoooo, sister slut triggered Misaki's cuckquean PTSD. Even though she wanted Gotou to fuck other girls, she couldn resist the urge to prevent sister from stealing her fuck buddy in her very own eyes.

This also may hint something: her slut tendencies may come due to sister stealing baseball chad from her.

This story became his actual own thing compared to the og doujin. Let's see how this develops.

Dex-chan lover
I knew it! i knew that all this started because of the president! That's why she never has a boyfriend, her sister always tries to force her to confess and if she doesn't she "steals" him from her.

Dex-chan lover
Aye. The breakdown of our political-economy is immiserating people, financially, physically and spiritually. The latter in the sense of our ability to have healthy relationships and enjoy daily life. Capitalist society are vampires.
Capitalism itself isn't the overall problem. Just like other economic systems, there are many types of them that run a wide spectrum. It's the capitalism that is deeply entrenched in the government, and focused on shareholder stakes, which the politicians can buy, that is the real cancer. Those issues of corruption and greed at the top plague all types of economic systems, no matter how seemingly altruistic at the start.

And I can't believe I'm discussing this on this manga of all places, lol.

Dex-chan lover
At this point, this is becoming more of a norm with teenagers these days. No direction, no sense of values or worth in themselves, they have to break themselves down in order to get anywhere, that goes for girls and guys, and there are more of them unhappy about it today than there were a decade or two ago.

It's sad and unreasonable, but that's just the reality of today.
I don't mean to sound like a whippersnapper but I'm gonna sound like a whippersnapper

Damn you sound old

I suppose I should say something meaningful not just call you old. like is what you're saying truly more rampant or is it because everyone is way more connected than, say, 20 years ago? Back in time arguments are so easily contested because it could just be perception

But what your comment was saying really sounded like some old disapproving grandfather, it made me chuckle

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I don't mean to sound like a whippersnapper but I'm gonna sound like a whippersnapper

Damn you sound old

I suppose I should say something meaningful not just call you old. like is what you're saying truly more rampant or is it because everyone is way more connected than, say, 20 years ago? Back in time arguments are so easily contested because it could just be perception

But what your comment was saying really sounded like some old disapproving grandfather, it made me chuckle
Well I'll be 31 soon, and that apparently counts as being 'old' here, so yes, if not a grandfather, I would be as old as a dad, at least (if I had kids, that is).

And I was a dumb little bastard to where I didn't pay much attention to the subtler things in my school days, so my input here may not help much, but I've read of other people's experiences being similar, so I'm mostly basing off of that. Let's just say if I knew things would go to shit this badly today, I would have planned my life a lot better.

Dex-chan lover
meow-catwoman.gif

I'm really out here wondering if is the same guy and he lost his memories or his got a look alike lmao... Kind of puzzled by that

Thanks for the work.
Looks like it's his brother, based on the photo in chapter 18 ( still speculation )

No, they are two different guys.

Based on that "Misaki. . . wait. . ." I'm going to guess she didn't get the rubber on him and they just did it raw, and I somehow doubt that it's a safe day either.
Ahhh wait he doesn't have a condom on right? She just raw inserted him :O

No, he is wearing one.

Users who are viewing this thread