Daredemo Dakeru Kimi ga Suki - Vol. 4 Ch. 32 - (New) Aren't You Getting Too Carried Away?

Dex-chan lover
The new version of the last two chapters made it feel like the author got too horny while obsessing over the idea of threesomes, so he gave up on the story
Let's hope it only remains as an extra and when we reach chapter 35 we return to the normal story in chapter 36

Contributor
Perhaps is me but seems the editor forced the mangaka to redraw the last chapters because he didn't want the development in chapter 35, or maybe there will be two routes... :ROFLMAO:
Anyway, hope he continue from chapter 35 too.

Dex-chan lover
I'm suspecting, well hoping, that part of the reason the author decided to change the story is to go to a new direction, not just repeat the original story.

Also, maybe the author will avoid the "I can fix her" plotline?
No "oh no she's not  really a slut, she just has a lot of sex because she's damaged goods, when she finds right guy she'll stop", cause really, they can both fuck around while she realizes that yes, Gotou do actually love her.

In short, some people felt this was like a anti NTR story, with Gotou "fixing" the "broken" girl, instead the story showing that you know what? Having a lot of sex and being a slut is fine too.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
What I hoped from the premise of this manga: a wholesome MC who happens to have a hotwife fetish falls in love with a girl because she is a slut, and shows her that she's lovable and deserving of happiness just the way she is.

What we got: I don't even know at this point, but it sure isn't that.

Group Leader
The reason she had shallow relationships with men that only involved sex was because she got betrayed by the guy she liked and her sister, I have nothing against the mc NOT being a turbo virgin or whatever but if you people aren't irked by the fact that these new chapters basically reinforces that trauma and weakens their relationship then what fcking manga have you people been reading?
Yup, the biggest issue with this rewrite is not that it's wrong for them to just be horney monkeys. The problem is that we spent 30 something chapters establishing a specific narrative regarding all these characters, one that deals with insecurities and trauma, and now it feels like that's all been cast aside in favor of "haha shimaidon so sexy uoooh"

So like now what? Agawa's trauma was literally reinforced right in front of her. She was even grumpy for most of this chapter. Is the author just going to downplay the whole thing as just an "irk" she has with her sister rather than a trauma that defined her whole life? Way to water down what could be a much more impactful story.

If the series hadn't introduced all these subplots and just focused on casual sex from the get go I wouldn't complain as much, but this legit feels like the author isn't giving any consideration to what he himself wrote and how it comes across.

Wanna make a manga about sex all the time? Fine, but then don't spend 30 chapters implying something else.

Dex-chan lover
hahaha this is true, now we know what happen when an editor let the author run wild, probably the first route got backlash in japan (weird taste though), still series is popular with other authors at least, maybe he got help from them to retcon the 3some.
We already have other, more destructive free-from-editor stories compared to this.

These new chapters is just author regretting going SFW(-ish) with his work and decided to "make up" for it.

He just fucked up the manga with the redraw i'm gonna drop it fuck takeda super on god

Dex-chan lover
..And that would be for the better considering how poorly the gyaru treated him just because he's not as hot as the many other scumbags that plow Misaki on a regular

She seems to universally dislike Agawa’s fuckbuddies because she feels (rightly) they are taking advantage of her. Her changing her mind and even growing to like Gotou is BECAUSE he isn’t like them.

Now all that is gone and frankly he just as much a piece of shit now as every other guy, so yeah, I wouldn’t like him either.

Dex-chan lover
Any reactions from Japan for this retcon so far?

The threesome scenes are hot but how will the MC go forward from this?

Group Leader
Any reactions from Japan for this retcon so far?
I browsed twitter to try and find some reactions about it but there wasn't much of substance. If anything the very few (and I mean like less than 10) comments I found all supported the threesome because it's hotter.
Official site has no comment section so no dice there.
5ch only had the thread from when the author first made his announcement and comments weren't of much substance there either (if anything I found a lot of hate for the quality of the manga's art, but it's 5ch so I didn't expect much)

Cba to look elsewhere, the manga really isn't popular enough to elicit a big response so I doubt you'll see a lot of uproar online about it. Foreign readers are probably making a bigger stink in this thread than all the Japanese readers combined.

Aggregator gang
Now all that is gone and frankly he just as much a piece of shit now as every other guy, so yeah, I wouldn’t like him either.
I fail to see how considering that it was Misaki who pushed for this while MC was reluctant lol.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah idk how I'm feeling about this revision compared to the previous version. Feels like a lot of development was lost on Agawa's side so either the author incorporates it later or it's always gonna feel like something is missing now that we know what else could have happened.
Also I'm gonna be honest but the threesome wasn't even that great. I mean, hurray it happened but it felt more like a gag than anything else when I contrast it with what lead to it and what the previous version was like. Was all over the place imo, like just the author literally scribbling their fantasies down with no thought put into it.

I guess this is one of the rare few cases when us readers can see the monkey paw effect in real life.
Yeah this chapter has me dropping this managa. I know its based on a hentai but likes the wholesome atmosphere and Gotounhaving the balls to decline sex because he cares about Agawa. I'll check back later and maybe the author will turn it around but doubt it if this was his original intent.

Dex-chan lover
I have ambivalent feeling... pure jealousy and absolute vacuity...
Maybe the author want to teach us something about detachment...?

Dex-chan lover
I browsed twitter to try and find some reactions about it but there wasn't much of substance. If anything the very few (and I mean like less than 10) comments I found all supported the threesome because it's hotter.
Official site has no comment section so no dice there.
5ch only had the thread from when the author first made his announcement and comments weren't of much substance there either (if anything I found a lot of hate for the quality of the manga's art, but it's 5ch so I didn't expect much)

Cba to look elsewhere, the manga really isn't popular enough to elicit a big response so I doubt you'll see a lot of uproar online about it. Foreign readers are probably making a bigger stink in this thread than all the Japanese readers combined.

Alright, cool. Thank you for checking.

Dex-chan lover
Uncensored version would have been nice, the stupid black square is bothering me visually.

Users who are viewing this thread