Daredemo Dakeru Kimi ga Suki - Vol. 4 Ch. 34 - (New) Did You Quit?

Dex-chan lover
Ok so now we're adding a childhood friend to the story that I did not think it would happen. More than likely he will actually hook up with her given that the retcon established he's a horny monkey. At least with Agawa she's not getting blackmail by a grown man to have sex with her & instead it is that guy Yuki from the 1st chapter. The trainwreck continues & I'm still watching it go by when most would stop at this point. Thanks for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
So the moral of the story of this new retcon timeline is:

He didn't fix her

He broke instead
Why would a threesome even break him? :thonk:
i dont like gotou's new personality. he seems dumb.
He was always dumb though.
Ok so now we're adding a childhood friend to the story that I did not think it would happen. More than likely he will actually hook up with her given that the retcon established he's a horny monkey. At least with Agawa she's not getting blackmail by a grown man to have sex with her & instead it is that guy Yuki from the 1st chapter. The trainwreck continues & I'm still watching it go by when most would stop at this point. Thanks for the translations.
The retcon is better than the previous route that the story was going, but I'm not sure if I like it either.
I feel it's better if he has an actual alternative love interest but still chooses Agawa in the end, before it was basically a weirdo virgin obsessed with a single girl, to the point he would become a total cuck as long as he could be with her, he didn't even consider sex with others women before, much less having an actual relationship anyone else.

Akito will probably be typical childhood love interest always in love with mc, they'll probably fuck, maybe she'll convince him to play baseball again and support him, he's probably even going to consider a relationship with her, but will realize that he really likes Agawa and wants to be with her.

I don't know, but I feel this reinforces his feelings for her instead of just looking like a obsessed weirdo like before.

Dex-chan lover
The author will have to make a serious effort to show why MC should be with Agave and not a cute childhood friend. At the very least, the childhood friend must have a serious character flaw, perhaps after she starts having sex herself - she'll forget about Goto right away.

Dex-chan lover
The author will have to make a serious effort to show why MC should be with Agave and not a cute childhood friend. At the very least, the childhood friend must have a serious character flaw, perhaps after she starts having sex herself - she'll forget about Goto right away.
Rather than Akito having flaws, do Goto even actually know shit about Agawa? I honestly don't remember much about her, she's a slut, a gyaru, her sister is a bitch, and she has daddy issues, I guess that's it?

We can probably say the same about Goto, at least I don't remember any mention of baseball, does he have anything else besides being kinda of a weirdo and being obsessed with Agawa?

The story so far was more or less about sex and Goto being obsessed with Agawa, so maybe Akito introduction, Goto playing baseball in the past, and assuming by last page that Agawa likes videogames, it'll introduce more stuff besides the sex shenanigans, give them more personality.

Or at least that's what I hope, because before the change it looked like the story was going to ge more or less a repeat of the original.

Fed-Kun's army
I honestly hate this rewrite just happened out of nowhere. At least finish the route that stop at chapter 35. And let us see Gotoh wailing on that Ugly Bastard.

Gotoh should interrupt that (weak) dick appointment again in this new route

Users who are viewing this thread